**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I've FInished ROL!

XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
That's right! For the low cost of 200 units and 2 hours, I completed Realm of Legends.

My team:
4 star 4/40: Ghost Rider
Medusa (MVP)
Killmonger
Quake
3 Star Max Void

Ghost Rider fights were slow, but I didn't need much potions. He was really good against Black Bolt. I just pushed him to 2nd special and he takes 26000 damage, so that's nice.

Medusa was really great. I did the "30 bleeds and refresh armor shatter" thing. 6 armor breaks, 30 bleeds, spam sp3, you get it.
Against Vison, he dropped fast because he couldn't use any specials.

I should have brought in someone else besides Killmonger. His 50 bleed sp3 was ok, but after that, he wouldn't do much damage. I did spam sp2 so I didn't take much damage.

Quake was pretty good, but I choked a bit.

Void worked like a charm against Wolvy and Black Bolt.

The hardest fights were probably Scarlet Witch and Storm. SW has all those power steals, weakness, etc debuffs, and storm was just the hardest to fight (I don't know why).

The easiest fight was Black Bolt.

The rewards are eh. I do like the Ronan, t4bc's, and units.

Thanks for reading.

Comments

• Black Bolt is still the old school Black Bolt so he pretty much kills himself with recoil damage if you manage him well. Not sure why Storm was problematic, but everyone has their own champs that give them more problems than they should (mine is Magneto for some reason).

200 units is not bad really, especially if you grind arena and can get that back in no time. I suspect if you saved crystals you could have probably done it for free since that's pretty low potion cost. Still, good work with that team.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Nice work!
  • monomuggmonomugg Posts: 312 ★★
    well done! keep playing it to keep your stock of L3 potions full
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Thanks guys
  • KrzysaltKrzysalt Posts: 577
    Good job man! I remember when I did it, it was so hard for me! I"m glad to hear that you got it done. What's next?
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Wow good job. Can only imagine how long those ghostrider and quake fights were. Congratulations on getting it done dude
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    Always a great feeling to finally beat it, even though the rewards aren't that great anymore still makes you feel proud that you made it through. Congrats
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Congrats :)
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Congrats!
    Thanks everyone
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,732 ★★★★★
    edited February 2019
    Congrats! I am still procrastinating on doing my run.

Unsure if I need to change Mastery just before fighting Wolverine (using unawakened Guillotine).

I do need the three TB4 quite badly. :)

• DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    @winterthur guillotine doesn't require any special mastery setup just land an L2 before her charges expire and be aggressive after you land it to build up another if you get multiple regents going wolverine will just melt
  • supergokusupergoku Posts: 41
    lucky ****... I did it with 1000 units back then using SW crit team
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,732 ★★★★★
    Dshu wrote: »
    @winterthur guillotine doesn't require any special mastery setup just land an L2 before her charges expire and be aggressive after you land it to build up another if you get multiple regents going wolverine will just melt

I thought I need to remove pacify to allow Wolverine to trigger his Regen for Guillotine to work on.

Read that RNG plays a significant part. If Guillotine executes special and Wolverine does not Regen, has to quit and restart (can be done many times).
  • Congratulations.. I did it also last weekend and was unfortunate enough to not use any units.. it was long but easy. My 3* guillotine is the hero in it.. finished off wolverine in 58 hits. I used blade, GR, Stark and starlord also.
  • FungeonFungeon Posts: 124
    Congrats!
  • ElGuapoElGuapo Posts: 32
    Congratulations. Not raining on your parade but, all it takes is Patience. They never throw Sp3. Congrats though.
    Hold up! You had to use units? No bueno dude. It's not that hard.
    winterthur wrote: »
    Congrats! I am still procrastinating on doing my run.

Unsure if I need to change Mastery just before fighting Wolverine (using unawakened Guillotine).

I do need the three TB4 quite badly. :)

Use guillotine, her sp2 reverses his healing ability
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    edited February 2019
    Challenge time ... clear like a lot of us did .. "old school" .. don't use any champion released at or after Quake ..

so no:
    Quake
    Medusa
    Void
    Iron Man (IW)
    Cpt. America (IW)
    Corvus Glaive
    ... etc.
    ;)

and no 5* or 6* .. 4* only .. :pensive:
    These newer champs are defintely making it easier for sure .. hehe

I can't recall my team precisely .. but when I cleared a few years back .. I think it was something like:

4* r4 Wolverine
    4* r4 Vision
    4* r5 Elektra
    4* r4 Scarlet Witch
    2* maxed Guillotine.

:)
    the only one I used revives on was Wolvie of course ... rest was clean ... ;)
    [edit] no unit spent, just used 40 revives on Guillotine vs wolverine .. LOL [/edit]

but congrats, and good job!!
    Now you can start on Road to Labyrinth and start enjoying that particular "fun and interactive salt" LOL
  • hiddenblizzardhiddenblizzard Posts: 506 ★★
    That's right! For the low cost of 200 units and 2 hours, I completed Realm of Legends.

My team:
    4 star 4/40: Ghost Rider
    Medusa (MVP)
    Killmonger
    Quake
    3 Star Max Void

Ghost Rider fights were slow, but I didn't need much potions. He was really good against Black Bolt. I just pushed him to 2nd special and he takes 26000 damage, so that's nice.

Medusa was really great. I did the "30 bleeds and refresh armor shatter" thing. 6 armor breaks, 30 bleeds, spam sp3, you get it.
    Against Vison, he dropped fast because he couldn't use any specials.

I should have brought in someone else besides Killmonger. His 50 bleed sp3 was ok, but after that, he wouldn't do much damage. I did spam sp2 so I didn't take much damage.

Quake was pretty good, but I choked a bit.

Void worked like a charm against Wolvy and Black Bolt.

The hardest fights were probably Scarlet Witch and Storm. SW has all those power steals, weakness, etc debuffs, and storm was just the hardest to fight (I don't know why).

The easiest fight was Black Bolt.

The rewards are eh. I do like the Ronan, t4bc's, and units.

Thanks for reading.

Nice team dude @XxLoganTDCxX I too did it some days ago with my team which was
    4* ghost rank 5
    5* unawakened capiw rank 3
    Ghost synergy-wasp 4* rank 1
    Ghost synergy-antman
    Sabretooth 4* maxed out Awakened
    I just used 80 units as I was destroyed by black bolt once
    (I don't know why I find his sp2 hard to evade)
  • Congratulations buddy just don't do something I did.
    Thanks everyone for your support.
    @ElGuapo Your right. Its not hard. But if you mess up once you get killed, unless you have beefy five stars, which I don't have.
  • Nightbat214Nightbat214 Posts: 24
    Now for lol just kidding lol