**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Uncollected daily

When was this first introduced? Second most how many 4* have you pulled? Don’t know the exact dates but I know it feels like 1.5-2 years since it has been out. I have pulled one 4*. I’d love to know everyone’s else % or how many you have pulled.

Comments

• RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    When was this first introduced? Second most how many 4* have you pulled? Don’t know the exact dates but I know it feels like 1.5-2 years since it has been out. I have pulled one 4*. I’d love to know everyone’s else % or how many you have pulled.

Was introduced moment 5.2 was released also i pulled 1 4* and it was stark spidey every since no more lol
  • Brew_SwayneBrew_Swayne Posts: 500 ★★
    I think I've pulled a single 4* from it..but honestly don't remember if it was a daily or a GMC. I do know that between the 2 crystals I've only pulled one 4* champ. Been uncollected well over a year.
  • axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    I’ve pulled maybe 3 4*s since it was introduced. Alliance mates pull 5*s all the time. I just have terrible luck
  • CaramesCarames Posts: 284 ★★
    Been uncollected for nearly 2 years. Never pulled a 4*. I'm ok with that, though
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    I pulled one so far. Yesterday, or the day before, actually. That's about it.
  • John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    axelelf_1 wrote: »
    I’ve pulled maybe 3 4*s since it was introduced. Alliance mates pull 5*s all the time. I just have terrible luck

Not GMCs, he means the daily ones.
  • WoogieboogieWoogieboogie Posts: 340 ★★
    @Kabam Miike care to chime in in the drop rate for it?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    They might. Not sure it qualifies the same as the others. It's a free Crystal. We're not really purchasing anything.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    Been uncollected a month or so. Pulled a 4* the other day.
  • axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    axelelf_1 wrote: »

Lol. Got flagged. I thought he was talking about the uc daily class crystal that cost $5. No reason to cry about it.
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Just an honest question... Why would you want to pull a 4*? I want T2 Alpha all day. People are so fixated on crystals that it baffles me sometimes.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★
    Ive gotten lucky and have gotten 6 or 7 4*'s from the daily but its been a good 9 months since my last 4* pull from those.
  • WATCHEDWATCHED Posts: 186
    Got 1 5* champ and it was 5* Hulk, but never more than 3* champs mainly
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    I have gotten two 4*s from it in about 18 months...as mentioned above, much happier about the T2 Alpha frags I have gotten from it...those drop much more often than the 4*s.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    Just an honest question... Why would you want to pull a 4*? I want T2 Alpha all day. People are so fixated on crystals that it baffles me sometimes.

4* mostly is dupe, that means 275-550 5* shards. I have 11 t2a and was forced to rank champs I don't really need or like to r4 three times already. my luck with crystals is very bad
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Aleor wrote: »

4* mostly is dupe, that means 275-550 5* shards. I have 11 t2a and was forced to rank champs I don't really need or like to r4 three times already. my luck with crystals is very bad

That makes sense, but that is probably the exception. Almost everyone should want the T2
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Been uncollected since christmas and havent got a 4* from the daily crystal yet
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I usually save until I have 10 or 20. Usually get a nice chunk of t2 alphas. I'm with @KinkyWizard1 on this one. I've been uncollected almost as long as it has existed and I don't think I've ever pulled a 4* from the daily but I'd much rather pull t2 alpha frags.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I've pulled 2.
    Rulk before his buff, second I think was Iceman
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    Been uncollected for a year and never got a four star from it
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    Ive been uncollected since day 1 and only pulled 2 4*.
  • SuelSuel Posts: 279
    edited February 2019

Im UC since day one and i pulled ONE 4* champ there
  • Batman05Batman05 Posts: 351 ★★
    I have been uncollected since the day it was introduced and I have never pulled a four star. I’m not bothered by the fact but it can happen