**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Miles and Stark Spidey

Has anyone utilized the Miles Morales and Stark Spidey synergy? It reads like it might be pretty good for Stark as stun, shock, and ensnare debuffs lasts 30% longer. I just pulled Miles and was thinking of a different Champ to use with Spidey as an alternative to Blade since my skills are meh with my 4/50 Blade. I am trying to 100% complete Act 5 before next war season. Thanks for any feedback.

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    The synergy gives him additional stun duration. You can parry, double medium and 5 hit combo after that. Total of 7 hits after a parry, which is pretty decent
  • LeoGnarleyardoLeoGnarleyardo Posts: 355 ★★
    @Noneed2nv I really enjoy using this synergy, especially with the stun masteries maxed out you can get 7 hit combos.. how ever i recommend evading at first building up your poise charges. when you have 5 or more poise charges get the parry medium medium 5 hit combo, repeat till youve built one and 3/4 power bars.. hit with the first special. with that stun, you can land 3 medium hits then your 5 hit combo. hit them with the special 1 again, and repeat.. if you do it right you can stun the opponent almost indeffinatley till you need to power burn not to get hit by their 3rd special.. i reccomend playing with the strategy.
  • SagetrofholzSagetrofholz Posts: 125
    That synergy is a must for anyone planning on running sparky in LOL
  • Noneed2nvNoneed2nv Posts: 58
    @LeoGnarleyardo Thanks for the gameplay info. Majority of synergy talk generally begins with Blade.
  • MarcusUnreadMarcusUnread Posts: 143
    Synergy is OP. But Kamala is the better choice on a 3 man team for war since she’s poison immune and can be used for fights if necessary. Miles is a shite attacker because of auto evade.

I’ve been running this synergy in tier 1 war for 6-7 seasons now. Took my Kamala to r4 in fact just in case she’s needed. You can take all limber nodes with ease.

Spark/OGV/Kamala with max collar tech. Fantastic war team with a sprinkle of perfect block synergy as well.

Contest Noobs ftw!