**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Yet another fight won aaaaaand it's not

SlySlySlySly Posts: 352 ★★
Master mode monthly, Beast on mid line. Took him out completely untouched, CW holds his shield up...oh, what's that? Loading? Ok.. Loading goes on for 3min, force closed. Come back to game and wow! CW health cut to half, Beast untouched! Yet again, and yet again only Android! I'm like, well ok, I guess I'll do it again. Beast saves to SP3, 4/40 sig 82 CW knocked out 1 special. Working as intended, right Kabam?

Comments

• SlySlySlySly Posts: 352 ★★
    edited July 2017
    @Kabam Miike Try not to ignore it this time as well, because I'd like to at least an option for a legend run one day.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    As long as you have an android, you won't have a shot at legend just due to loading times. But the disconnecting out of a fight has happened to me on my iphone. Its widespread but android does seem to have the biggest downfalls
  • WreakingHavocWreakingHavoc Posts: 253 ★★
    It starts with an "A"
    It ends with "ndroid"
    Whenever we play
    We feel paranoid
    That the game will not load
    No matter what mode
    This game's such a scan
    But hey, that's Kabam.
    It's becoming beyond annoying, I'm afraid to fight in AW because I'm scared if I take down an important node that it wont matter and I'll lose half of my hp again
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Just so everyone knows it happens on IOS too. Used to happen regularly but not in a while. Hopefully it's about fix on both platforms.
    My point is that it keeps happening and we're getting nothing. I've posted in bugs before and it got ignored. Not even a we'll look into it. It's getting ridiculous, juat now again in arena, only good thing is that it was fight 1.
  • WreakingHavocWreakingHavoc Posts: 253 ★★
    It starts with an "A"
    It ends with "ndroid"
    Whenever we play
    We feel paranoid
    That the game will not load
    No matter what mode
    This game's such a scan
    But hey, that's Kabam.

*sigh*

I made a big typo
    It's driving me psycho