**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Glory store update

SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,140 ★★★★
The image is from the update post. I checked the t2a and the cost is 850 glory, not the new lower cost. This was taken just now, around 30 min after the glory store refreshed. Is the glory update coming later or is this an oversight?

Comments

• SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,140 ★★★★
    3xxdubrm0uge.jpg
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    T3Bs?.??
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,865 ★★★★★
    edited February 2019
    SandeepS wrote: »
    The image is from the update post. I checked the t2a and the cost is 850 glory, not the new lower cost. This was taken just now, around 30 min after the glory store refreshed. Is the glory update coming later or is this an oversight?

AQ hasn't started yet. More than likely will either start with the opening of new AQ when the store refreshes or at the end of the new AQ.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    The glory store hasn’t reset yet. It will in just under 20 minutes. Chances are if they’re not updated then, it’ll be reflected in the following AQ.
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    Most likely when Kabam said the changes will take place....... maybe????
  • SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★
    I wonder if you read the part where it won't take place until the 16th???

Where was that? The only note I saw was this:

We’ve also taken the opportunity with 21.3 and the Arrival of Map 7 to make some changes and additions to the Glory Store! Here’s what to expect when Map 7 launches:
  • MhykkeMhykke Posts: 431 ★★★

We’ve also taken the opportunity with 21.3 and the Arrival of Map 7 to make some changes and additions to the Glory Store! Here’s what to expect when Map 7 launches:

Very first sentence of the announcement:

"At long last, Map 7 is coming to Alliance Quests on February 16th!"

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/121318/map-7-kings-ransom-new-milestones-rank-rewards-glory-store-update-reduced-cost-for-map-4-6#latest

I am kicking myself for not looking to start but new AQ doesn't start until the 16th like others have said. I always say reading is important. Shame on me for the wrong info.
    Mhykke wrote: »

Very first sentence of the announcement:

"At long last, Map 7 is coming to Alliance Quests on February 16th!"

Cheers. I thought it was only map7 for that date then glory store changing with 21.3. Will keep hold of my glory
  • NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    How much glory can be carried over? Isn't there a cap? Like 15 k or something?
    NiteAndDae wrote: »
    How much glory can be carried over? Isn't there a cap? Like 15 k or something?

15k is the cap.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Reading is fundamental lol