**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Issue with playing Quake

Hi all,

I'm having issues connecting input actions with Quake, both on Ipad mini 4 and Huawei P20 PRO.
For clarification, i tried thumbs, point fingers or middle fingers.. As you can hardly reproduce exact timings and force applied to the screen with multiple fingers, or can you??

Anyways.. I'm looking into options or suggestions, to convince me, its not an input bug..

Examples, dueling Korg

1. Back to the wall, i get combo in face, ok, enemy moves away and gets ready to combo me again, i press and hold attack, nothing happens.. I keep standing..
2. I swipe back, and start charging attack, again not registered, and champ stands still or moves forward..

Is it possible my previous action, input to the screen didnt finish, before i started charging heavy, thus it didnt register?

Of course, this doesnt happen always but, im clueless...

I'd love some feedback if anyone had similar issues and how they overcame them

Thank you

Comments

• winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★
    Have you seen this excellent post.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Well I disagree. It's not just user error. She's having issues.
  • Fig58Fig58 Posts: 3
    I am having the same exact issue. I googled this issue and found a thread that was started in 2017, and it didn't seem to be resolved.
  • KaZichaoKaZichao Posts: 65
    Yea, i saw Dorks video, and exchanged some comments with him...

Basically, sometimes, cannot depict why, but the window for the input, when you can start charging her heavy, is very small..

This is not a linear thing, so it seems very buggy :(