**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Better option for LOL exploration

GNASTYGNASTY Posts: 348 ★★
edited February 2019 in Strategy and Tips
Note, I already have sparky R5. Ghost is R4. Both duped. Could R5 ghost before too long.

Better option for LOL exploration 16 votes

Sparky
56%
HeadrollerSuperSam57SpiderCoolsAtharva111B_Dizzle_01Maldroit2AleorSheikSoheil59sickboy9 9 votes
Ghost
43%
A l p h ahiddenblizzardParkerfloydTawliTheSpicyKnightDwhalen8554NotQWERTY823 7 votes

Comments

• Options
    PiccoloSBCPiccoloSBC Posts: 103
    If they have over 2k attack you get the extended enrage timer. Running it with sparky 5/65 now and he’s really good! Bring miles, GG, blade and vulture for him. Ghost needs her own set of synergies, so sparky is your best bet.
  • Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    I guess it really depends how good you are with each champ and how good your intercept skills are. If you’re good with Ghost and can intercept with her well, then she might be best.
  • Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    For exploration I would just bring both, you will need ghost for the abom and guillotine. She's also great for a lot of fights throughout like agent venom. You will need ghost's synergy team so your load out should consist of ghost, sparky, wasp, antman and miles morales
  • Options
    GNASTYGNASTY Posts: 348 ★★
    Thanks @Sungj . That’s a good point.
  • Options
    Ghost
    Might as well bring both. A possibly good team is : ghost, antman, wasp, hood, sparky