**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Bucket List

WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
Well, you can cross that one off the list...
e353rva9fu0u.png

Comments

• hiddenblizzardhiddenblizzard Posts: 506 ★★
    Good job man congrats!
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    What team did you use?
  • Darth_SemzDarth_Semz Posts: 104
    Congrats 🖤
  • That's fantastic, Werewrym, well done!

Like TheSquish671 wants to know too, what was your team setup?

• Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Well done!
  • Nice job!
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    edited February 2019
    Thanks @Kabam Zibiit!

I'm going to be using the shards to go for Blade (one of the reasons I made the big push to get it finished before the 22nd).
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Werewrym wrote: »
    What team did you use?
    That's fantastic, Werewrym, well done!

Thanks everyone! My main team was 5/65 Domino with Massacre synergy to give me infinite parry. From there I would throw in DPX and/or ST for the synergies with Domino depending on whether there was space on my team.

I used 4* 5/50 Void for X-23, 5* 4/55 Venom for both Spideys, 5* 4/55 Archangel for Electro (By the way, worst fight in the entire labyrinth), and 5* 4/55 Hyperion for Abomination. The rest is history.

Congrats! I’ve been playing with the idea of doing an initial run on my alt. Can’t decide whether to use Sparky or Domino. How did Domino deal with the bleed immune champs?
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    Werewrym wrote: »
    What team did you use?
    That's fantastic, Werewrym, well done!

Thanks everyone! My main team was 5/65 Domino with Massacre synergy to give me infinite parry. From there I would throw in DPX and/or ST for the synergies with Domino depending on whether there was space on my team.

I used 4* 5/50 Void for X-23, 5* 4/55 Venom for both Spideys, 5* 4/55 Archangel for Electro (By the way, worst fight in the entire labyrinth), and 5* 4/55 Hyperion for Abomination. The rest is history.

Congrats! I’ve been playing with the idea of doing an initial run on my alt. Can’t decide whether to use Sparky or Domino. How did Domino deal with the bleed immune champs?

It's definitely a much longer fight. I wish I had a better option for bleed immune champs, but I didn't so I made do with Domino. It's not as bad as it could have been. Definitely doable, but be prepared for a long fight. UC and Vison AoU will probably take 700 hits with a r5 Domino.