**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Can't buy health during a quest

JeniouisJeniouis Posts: 276
edited February 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
Device and Version: ZTE Grand X 4.

Device Operating System: Android 6.0.1

Mobile Carrier: Cricket

Cellular or WiFi: Both

Game Version Installed: 21.3.0

Game Mode: All Quests

Champions Affected: N/A

Active Boosts: N/A

Description of the Issue: As you can see by the attached screenshot, I no longer have to option to buy health with units from during a quest. To be honest, I have no idea if I can buy them from the store, I haven't checked.msfzciantbpz.png
zzfsod93ibsg.png

Comments

• Options
    The first image is from AQ. The second is Story Quest.
  • Options
    MaatManMaatMan Posts: 958 ★★★
    i dunno dud but i think u need some units before you can buy anything anyway... lol....
  • Options
    Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    MaatMan wrote: »
    i dunno dud but i think u need some units before you can buy anything anyway... lol....

Yeah you might wanna check how many units you have...

• Options
    I can explain. It’s not a bug; you can no longer see the option to buy the potions/boosts unless you actually can afford them
  • Options
    MaatManMaatMan Posts: 958 ★★★
    I can explain. It’s not a bug; you can no longer see the option to buy the potions/boosts unless you actually can afford them

makes sense as he has like 22 units or something in the first.
    and then in the second he has like 8 but can only see the option for the 7 unit potion.

dunno if thats the best thing for them to do however.
    would have thought making it easier to spend would make more business sense
  • Options
    Yeah, that's why I thought it was a bug. I used to he able to see how many of one of the potions I would need and could determine if I wanted to spend the money to get them. I could go to the same through the store but that really does significantly decrease the chance of an impulse buy, or so I would think.