Why isn't Korg in any EQ?

2»

Comments

  • Haji_SaabHaji_Saab Posts: 3,210 ★★★★★
    he stood there in the maze for over a month ... first fight as well ... huge health pool to try different strategies ...
  • JJGJJG Posts: 141
    he isnt in event quests because as you could have ssen if you saw the motion comic You are on his team of the revolution why would he fight his own revolution tell me plz
  • hiddenblizzardhiddenblizzard Posts: 502 ★★
    JJG wrote: »
    he isnt in event quests because as you could have ssen if you saw the motion comic You are on his team of the revolution why would he fight his own revolution tell me plz

    Exactly, Korg must not be placed in EQ....OP you got tones of chances in the maze and why do you want more of Korg just give it a space don't be silly dude
  • ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 533 ★★
    Just wait for act 6,he'll be there.
  • GmonkeyGmonkey Posts: 462
    I'd rather not fight korg every month. Plus they'll conveniently place him on a stun immune path anyway

    Stun immune makes him easier cannot accidentally parry

  • TheSpicyKnightTheSpicyKnight Posts: 1,063 ★★★
    Slayer9748 wrote: »
    Dexman1349 wrote: »
    1_ShuNeu_1 wrote: »
    Be careful what you wish for
    You say "bring in korg"
    And find him
    Stun immune
    Bane
    Unblockable finale
    Masochism

    The best way to beat him bypasses all of those. Intercept all day and he's reduced to a pile of rocks.
    Dexman1349 wrote: »
    1_ShuNeu_1 wrote: »
    Be careful what you wish for
    You say "bring in korg"
    And find him
    Stun immune
    Bane
    Unblockable finale
    Masochism

    The best way to beat him bypasses all of those. Intercept all day and he's reduced to a pile of rocks.

    Except that assuming he's duped, your gonna take guaranteed damage from his rock hard thorns assuming you use medium intercept. Light intercepts are so hard to do.

    I prefer light attack intercepts rather than medium ones since I can quickly back out if I mess up. If you mistime your medium ones then you're guaranteed a combo to your face. And when facing Korg, light attack intercepts are probably better since:

    a) you'd have a very little chance of eating a combo or hitting into a block
    b) no thorns damage
    c) you can evade as a safety net

    Also, light intercepts aren't hard. It just depends on your reaction time and how well you can time things.

    Buddy don't assume everyone to be as good as you everyone is not that skillfull

    So I can't practice against Korg in EQ because not everyone can tap a screen at the right time?
  • ILovePoniesILovePonies Posts: 158
    Start running map 6 hes in map 6 section 1, your welcome.
  • ILovePoniesILovePonies Posts: 158
    Or fight him in variant
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,823 ★★★★★
    Gmonkey wrote: »
    I'd rather not fight korg every month. Plus they'll conveniently place him on a stun immune path anyway

    Stun immune makes him easier cannot accidentally parry

    Why wouldn't you want to parry korg? Parry then do LLLL combos until rock shield is down then fight normally until it's back then repeat
  • TheSpicyKnightTheSpicyKnight Posts: 1,063 ★★★
    edited February 5
    Gmonkey wrote: »
    I'd rather not fight korg every month. Plus they'll conveniently place him on a stun immune path anyway

    Stun immune makes him easier cannot accidentally parry

    Why wouldn't you want to parry korg? Parry then do LLLL combos until rock shield is down then fight normally until it's back then repeat

    When he's duped he has a chance to shrug off the stun and convert it to a Rock Shield making it more of a pain to fight him rather than just baiting out heavy and light intercepting.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 1,808 ★★★★
    edited February 7
    Op got his wish korg is on thorns lane
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,823 ★★★★★
    edited February 8
    Have a look at 3.2 in the Feb EQ guys, aspect of nightmares path.
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,175 ★★★★
    You feel better now?
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 59
    @TheSpicyKnight So, every have to fight him just so you need to feel better about yourself?? Get over it.. some of us play for fun and dont want to eq to be a drag..I dont mind fighting him, but dont want difficult content just for the sake of excitement
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 1,343 ★★★
    He's in this EQ. TheSquish671 brought this up as well.
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 59
    I know that, I also wondered about this and i know a lot of people must have too. It doesn't mean i want to fight him in eq, and i dont put others down just because they have trouble fighting him
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 1,808 ★★★★
    I lost 2 champs in master mode....wont even bother doing uncollected....tired of unavoidable/unblockable stunts and wont r5 4* or r3 5* bc certain can counter those....i rather save my resources
  • TheSpicyKnightTheSpicyKnight Posts: 1,063 ★★★
    Pulyaman wrote: »
    @TheSpicyKnight So, every have to fight him just so you need to feel better about yourself?? Get over it.. some of us play for fun and dont want to eq to be a drag..I dont mind fighting him, but dont want difficult content just for the sake of excitement

    @Pulyaman I think you're confusing yourself here buddy. You don't mind fighting him but you think one Korg will make EQ a drag 🤔. But I guess if you like easy content just for fun then you could just stick to Heroic since you seem to like mindless tapping.
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 59
    Sorry if I was confusing, I don't mind fighting him, some people in forums and my alliance don;t want to fight him just for the sake of fighting him. I don't mind difficult content, but difficulty just for the sake of it is useless. You made an assumption that people who don't want korg in eq are just mindless tappers, that I take exception to.
  • OrangieOrangie Posts: 76
    He’s in this months EQ, last chapter
  • TheSpicyKnightTheSpicyKnight Posts: 1,063 ★★★
    Pulyaman wrote: »
    Sorry if I was confusing, I don't mind fighting him, some people in forums and my alliance don;t want to fight him just for the sake of fighting him. I don't mind difficult content, but difficulty just for the sake of it is useless. You made an assumption that people who don't want korg in eq are just mindless tappers, that I take exception to.

    Then I guess we both have misunderstood each other. Despite what I've said earlier, I dislike difficulty for the sake of it as well. The reason that I'm arguing for it, however, is for the sake of practice for war.

    Others may not share the same views as I do but, as Bruce Lee once said, I "do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one". Yes, I know this is just a mobile video game but this is the sort of mindset that I'm sure other people and I share - although to a much lesser degree.
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 648 ★★★
    Pulyaman wrote: »
    Sorry if I was confusing, I don't mind fighting him, some people in forums and my alliance don;t want to fight him just for the sake of fighting him. I don't mind difficult content, but difficulty just for the sake of it is useless. You made an assumption that people who don't want korg in eq are just mindless tappers, that I take exception to.

    Then I guess we both have misunderstood each other. Despite what I've said earlier, I dislike difficulty for the sake of it as well. The reason that I'm arguing for it, however, is for the sake of practice for war.

    Others may not share the same views as I do but, as Bruce Lee once said, I "do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one". Yes, I know this is just a mobile video game but this is the sort of mindset that I'm sure other people and I share - although to a much lesser degree.

    This^
  • Le_Marv_8Le_Marv_8 Posts: 84
    Knowing the many "interactive ways" they'll make him as a eq defender, many would rather you just fight him in duels.
  • Scarlett_Scarlett_ Posts: 273
    edited February 18
    He’s in this months eq 3.2 I know this because it’s the last path I’ve yet to take figuring out a way to deal with him on uc without taking damage
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,777 ★★★★★
    He's busy planning the revolution
  • Tayyab82Tayyab82 Posts: 349 ★★
    Didn't we have Korg in this EQ Mr. Sinister chapter?
  • hiddenblizzardhiddenblizzard Posts: 502 ★★
    Just duel him for practice you are too selfish
  • 1_ShuNeu_11_ShuNeu_1 Posts: 196
    Lets not beg for a noded out Korg 🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️
Sign In or Register to comment.