**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Drax or Captain Marvel

So I have two cosmics. I have a 4* Drax and a 4* captain marvel, but captain marvel is 4* silver. Sorry I can’t think of the correct name right now. Anyway, I want to keep just one cosmic, and was wondering who would be better to keep. Who would you pick to keep?

Comments

• Options
    Shroud1969Shroud1969 Posts: 76
    1. Do not sell champs...ever...
    2. I assume you are pretty new to the game. Both are good champs for different reasons. Drax has one of the best bleeds in the game. Captain Marvel hits like a truck but you need to keep her at full power (don't use specials unless you go for the kill shot). Drax doesn't really need his dupe but it helps him escalate damage.

Captain Marvel in this case IMHO. I would always prioritise duped (silver) champs for ranking over unduped. There are a few exceptions to this rule (Domino, Angela, Crossbones to name a few).
  • Options
    Thanks for the response. I’m going to keep both of them
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    if you can sell unduped for more then 550 5* shards, it's better actually to sell him in terms of how many 5* shards you have eventually (when 4* champ has sig maxed, you get 275 5* shards from dupe and also max sig crystal, wich usually means 275 5* shards more. so selling over 550 5* shards is actually ok)
  • Options
    SirmacoolSirmacool Posts: 389 ★★
    Dead. His bleed helps tons of nodes. Dmg is pretty good.
  • Options
    ShaggyMShaggyM Posts: 258 ★★★
    Aleor wrote: »
    if you can sell unduped for more then 550 5* shards, it's better actually to sell him in terms of how many 5* shards you have eventually (when 4* champ has sig maxed, you get 275 5* shards from dupe and also max sig crystal, wich usually means 275 5* shards more. so selling over 550 5* shards is actually ok)

It’s never ok to sell champs. The long term damage can be irreparable