**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

War Defence Synergy, what is Kabam official stance?

2»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited February 2019
    Yup, that is what I have found also. Curious of the status on that...until a fix it seems safe to plan defence around "unique" team synergy...shocked it's not a major issue in high tier.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    It's not a major issue in higher tiers because they don't work....
  • PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    They will just throw their standard official response. ... which is "currently there's no plan to activate war defense synergy at this time." Anything can happen tomorrow. If you are on this forum long enough you know you will get this type of answer if they care to give you any... which btw usually happens as the last post so they can close this thread.
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Same as it's been for 2 years...
    edited February 2019
    They have already acknowledged unique synergy is active on defence. You are incorrect
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited February 2019
    deMASONi wrote: »
    They have already acknowledged unique synergy is active on defence. You are incorrect

What the hell are you even talking about, you are the one who is wrong since again every synernegy is still deactivated.

They will not bring them back unless there is a way to tell us what the effects are in some way, not sure why you think otherwise or why you keep bringing this up.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/60252/aw-synergies-update-and-further-discussion/p1

Read this thread and the rest, again no synernegy has worked since December 2017.

Also again they abandoned fixing it during the summer of last year and they have offered no real update on a timetable or anything like that since they went down besides we are investigating it.

Again they won't do it without a way to tell us their effects which is something they have been saying numerous times

Yup mod is never wrong before that is assuming such acknowledgement actually exist but you probably have no proof anyways. Acknowledging a bug is different than acknowledging a synergy is indeed active in war defense.
  • I will screenshot next time, It happens often enough
    I will screenshot next time, It happens often enough

Screenshots can be faked and they don't take them as evidence, I have comments by the administrators so whatever you have if disproved by them
    edited February 2019
    edited February 2019
    I will screenshot next time, It happens often enough

Please do. I have played in master, plat 1 plat 3, gold 1 gold 3, and I have never seen an active unique defense synergy. Medusa did have more fury than she should sometimes back but that's with or without the royal family synergy presence which means it's a bug. I haven't seen that for awhile now. A ss that happens so often according to u will be a great start.
    edited February 2019
    Just asking for an update is all...the Medusa synergy seems most common on war defence
    edited February 2019
    Please read that post again.. Kabam miike is trying to explain how defense synergy can be an issue and all the rationales behind it. Not saying any or partial defense synergy is currently active.
    edited February 2019
    kf1mnk00stg4.jpg

Hey troll that was them saying they don't work, keep reading here let me help you out.
    Let's not read too much into this yet. We're still not sure exactly what we'll be doing. This could mean that you'll know what synergies are active, or it might just be that there is a little icon that says that "This Champion has a Synergy Active", or it could be something that is totally different.

We're nowhere near ready to discuss the specifics just yet, but we do have to look at it from the perspectives of The Attacker, The Defender, and from all experience levels as well

Hey guys,

Sorry for the lack of updates here, but until we actually have something to share, we can't really give you any more information. We are still working on getting this issue resolved, and will update you all when we have more information

If you look back into this thread you'll see where the issue lies. This was not just something we "turned off", but something that wasn't functioning. Additionally, since the addition of unique synergies, we have been faced with a new challenge, and that is "how do we indicate there is a unique synergy active". We are working on these issues at the same time.

As you know, we can't update you until we have something to update you with. We have not made any progress that we can share with you all at this time, but as soon as we do, we'll make sure that we post here.

At this time, we're still working on this and have not forgotten about it. This is not something that is an easy fix, so it will take some time.

More information will be posted when we have some.

You seem to be misunderstanding what that comment means and these are right after that saying they don't work
    edited February 2019
    Please stay calm, calling someone a fool could be considered harrassment @Darkstar4387
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    If the shoe fits, you might get to go to the ball.
  • I regret posting, I'll repost in bugs board when I have proper evidence. Didn't realize it would be such an uproar
    edited February 2019
    I regret posting, I'll repost in bugs board when I have proper evidence. Didn't realize it would be such an uproar

Doesn't change the fact that have been stating for years that they are broken and have no fix in place and no timetable either.

Instead of letting it go you just kept going and going despite the fact that their comments on this are very easy to find and that they disprove what you are stating even recently.

No matter where you put it you will get the same answer they are all off and they don't know when or if they are ever coming back nor do they have an actual timetable in place for their return which is backed up by the administrators comments

Best just to forget they ever existed or exist at this point in time and btw we and I gave you update including one from recently
  • Cranmer00Cranmer00 Posts: 527 ★★
    They’ve said working on it for years now, but some nodes would be impossible with synergy
  • They will fix it after they introduce alliance base. LoL!
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @deMASONi Miike's point was that powerful unique synergies could be a problem if they worked on defense, especially on some nodes. Unique synergies are part of the reason why they haven't fixed this. They don't work (fortunately).