**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is Black Widow still viable?

I've been dumping 4* sig stones into my awakened BW for a while and I plan to take her from rank 3 to 4 soon. Do you think she still has some use, maybe in EQ? Just looking for some of your opinions... Ranking her up now because of a surplus of t3 skill cats and skill iso.

Is Black Widow still viable? 19 votes

No, she's a wet noodle
42%
A_Noob_Is1Spity68ZzzPriyansh7axelelf_1Atharva111Maldroit2Orangie 8 votes
Yes, her sig ability is amazing
52%
muddy17Cranmer00WabobaVoltolosDarth_SemzAlexAvalonCage_1dot_dittoTheoncomingstormNotQWERTY823 10 votes
Other.
5%
winterthur 1 vote

Comments

• Yes, her sig ability is amazing
    While there are a lot of champs who can do what she can (with synergies), I still know a lot of people who use her in event quests or even war. I’ve been playing for 3 years and haven’t been lucky enough to pull her. I’m still saving a skill AG and 80 sig stones just for the occasion
  • _tokio__tokio_ Posts: 79
    Almost any champ is viable depending on synergies and situation. I guess its more about how easy you can get t4b and if you may have better options to rank up.

But in generell i have mine sit on r3 for ages now. In the past months so many new champs outperform her either in damage, utility or even both. If you realy like her then go for it. Its just a couple t4b in the end.
  • OrangieOrangie Posts: 76
    No, she's a wet noodle
    Who?
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★
    Other.
    Take a look at this post.
  • _tokio__tokio_ Posts: 79
    I guess she is still good in aq map5 fighting Electro. But there are plenty options to Power thru him and just heal up if needed.