**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Want mystique

Yes or no poll

Want mystique 52 votes

Yes
86%
thetaman23JOHNOSA1995samalasravanTimone147ngray13Darkrider05GeneralDCBugichDuke_SilverYouconfusedScholiaRaikisAtharva111Cranmer00TinoMiaPedritkoThe_red_EclipseOpandemonioVoltolosdoctorb 45 votes
No
13%
BigPoppaCBONESwe_wolfisBlackFreQuencyAleorDenzel116InfineightLostReplica23 7 votes

Comments

• Lets get important people to agree to get man an to do this
  • YouconfusedYouconfused Posts: 271
    Yes
    I still don’t know how some of these other mutants got added before her!
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    Yes
    I would love to see her.
    But don't understand how her ability of shape shifting help her during a fight.
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 953 ★★★
    Could morph her arms into weapons. Something like T1000 in Terminator 2.
  • Yellow8FellowYellow8Fellow Posts: 186 ★★
    edited February 2019
    Yes
    She'll probably have replicate abilities where she replicates whatever Buff the Opponent has (except Tech). Possibly extremely evasive as well.
  • DjinAF wrote: »
    I would love to see her.
    But don't understand how her ability of shape shifting help her during a fight.

She could possibly do something like an adaption or be able to auto block the opponents special 1 and 2
  • FungeonFungeon Posts: 124
    She's already in the game, she's just disguising as Drax
  • OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,141 ★★★★
    Yes
    Yes or no poll

I do want her, but I believe she wouldn't hit her full potential. They couldn't hit Rogue's potential and accurate power, she's good tho but not they way I imagine Rogue to be. If we get to have Mystique in game, I don't want to be anyhting but the real Mystique
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    Yes
    Agree Rogue is no where near what she should be,but if they get tech developed for mystique then they mightb able to upgrade rogue as well,Rogue is one mutant I definitely want new and improved game mechanics,she isnt bad but not really fun to Use in any situation,buff stolen thing isn't interesting,Loki does that 100x better and he is considered a quite Low on hierarchy compared to others. They should do a Rogue/Mystique event and Rework Rogue
  • SuelSuel Posts: 279
    Yes
    Mystique and Quicksilver are probably the trickiest champs to add in the game due to their powers

I feel they should add Shadowcat first, some champions already do the same as her powers do, such as Hood, Vulture, Ghost and Darkhawk, when u miss atacks due to intangibility. In fact i dont know why Vision doesn’t have this same ability