**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Venom sp2

When I use his sp2 a lot of the time it doesn’t do massive damage or you can even see the red indicating it’s fury strike . The attacks are still white even though he has 7 furies on . The fury after his special from basic attacks deal good damage and show up red/burgundy. But during the actual sp2 the damage is kind of weak and still white not showing proper damage . At r4 each fury increases 397 attack with 7 furies should be almost 2800 increase damage on a special 2. Just seems kind of weak

Comments

• TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Special attack damage is always shown in white, not so sure why it dealt so little damage for you. Node or champion you fought?
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Special attack damage is always shown in white, not so sure why it dealt so little damage for you. Node or champion you fought?

This is correct. You can see it in this video:

https://youtu.be/xY1iNT3o9Dg
  • ravens52ravens52 Posts: 49
    It wasn’t node I don’t think . I’ve seen it happen a few times where every hit was in the hundreds not thousands like it should be . But maybe it’s just my expectations. Even in that video he wasn’t doing that much damage for a sp2 . I think it’s because their is no chance to crit or something .
  • ravens52ravens52 Posts: 49
    In that video I’m see bits of around 2,000 and the crit was 1,300. With 4 or 5 hits that’s 8k-10k . Maybe this should be more of a suggestion then a bug but y’all said when you fixed him to hit sp2 for massive damage and there is nothing massive about that. Their are lots of 4* that hit harder then that. Maybe add something where sp2 has so much chance of crit rate or crit d like you do to other to give them a chance to hit hard.