**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Profile pics

Once the profile pics expire, will the never be available again?

Comments

• WabobaWaboba Posts: 262 ★★
    edited February 2019
    Yes. They won't appear again.
  • SuelSuel Posts: 279
    Im down to always get stuff that wont ever be available again, however im not gonna burn out my already very short stash of units on stupid profile pics, I think they ruined the game, its just another way to make money that makes the chat a mess
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    Suel wrote: »
    Im down to always get stuff that wont ever be available again, however im not gonna burn out my already very short stash of units on stupid profile pics, I think they ruined the game, its just another way to make money that makes the chat a mess

Profile pics ruined the game? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Theres a new one!
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    DoctorJ wrote: »

Theres a new one!

Yeah they ruined the Duel mode of the game.
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    edited February 2019
    Profile Pics are useless. I spend my units on Mastery Cores that have some actual use in the Game.

EDIT:I am not a collector.
  • Suel wrote: »

We're sorry to hear you don't like this feature. We added this as it was widely requested to have the ability to switch out what your Profile Photo is within the game. The special portraits that we make available are option, just as an offer we put into the game.
  • SuelSuel Posts: 279
    DoctorJ wrote: »

Theres a new one!

Its awful to find duel targets of the champions u want now
This discussion has been closed.