**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

LF somewhere for the alt account

Currently in level 56 in a Gold 3 alliance, but looking for one for my alt.

Info:
Organised and uses LINE(fine without LINE but with good organisation)
LF AQ Map 2 upgrading to 3 in a few weeks
Not too fussed about AW for now
Relatively okay SA rewards

Comments

• Mx268Mx268 Posts: 72
    edited February 2019
    Hey join mine, its a new ally but it will grow fast. My profile is Mx.268 we use Line App, my Line ID is Mx.268 too
  • Can join us for a little while. Fixit Crime Syndicate. Add JasonArmfield or fixitmobb for invite to LINE chat.
  • Gladiator2014Gladiator2014 Posts: 283
    RT9 wrote: »

Info:

Hi RT9. Our sister alliance, [Dos34], is recruiting for teammates. We are currently playing AQ Map 2. We are not there yet for Map 3 but hopefully with more teammates, we can progress further. We are not doing AW. There are no donations. Telegram is the communication app used to communicate alliance news and strategies.

It's an active, organized, relaxed alliance. We work to help teammates grow and develop their rosters. It's NOT a place to park accounts. If you are interested, please feel free to reach out to the leader and officer. Their IGN are "fost army" and "shotkicker". I run the main alliance, [1Dos3], and you can message me for details about our sister alliance too if you wish. My IGN is gladiator2014.
  • RT9RT9 Posts: 93
    edited February 2019
    RT9 wrote: »

Info:

Hi RT9. Our sister alliance, [Dos34], is recruiting for teammates. We are currently playing AQ Map 2. We are not there yet for Map 3 but hopefully with more teammates, we can progress further. We are not doing AW. There are no donations. Telegram is the communication app used to communicate alliance news and strategies.

It's an active, organized, relaxed alliance. We work to help teammates grow and develop their rosters. It's NOT a place to park accounts. If you are interested, please feel free to reach out to the leader and officer. Their IGN are "fost army" and "shotkicker". I run the main alliance, [1Dos3], and you can message me for details about our sister alliance too if you wish. My IGN is gladiator2014.

hi how do you add with telegram? i havent really tried ign