**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Apple Payments

Dear whom to concern
starting from last year I bought lots of staffs on my iPhone.
But 3 weeks ago i saw on an android phone that google pays are %50 of my payment in Turkey. this was really disappointed me. it is not %5, %10 I gave 2 times bigger money for the same staff than an android player.
you can find my payments in attached document with it's payment IDs and the dates.
my request is to get the same staffs as free which I bought before.
Best Regards
Ufuk YILMAZ

Comments

• attachment
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    The prices are all the same. They're adjusted by the platforms according to your local Taxes and Duties. Those can vary based on your region.
  • no not same, you can check from my payments, did you? I don't think that you checked
  • here you can see for the same quotations for an android and apple
    I paid them from 1 year on apple which is 2 time bigger

qy14k6yu661h.png

tcjol3u6u9u3.png
  • the 2 times bigger one of the picture is of course apple screen capture
  • CosagornCosagorn Posts: 84
    This is not about Kabam. An Odin costs 100$. Apple updated the exchange rate for ₺, but Google didnt.
  • I think his point is, it is almost 50% cheaper for him to buy things thru the google play store as opposed to apple. That does seem like an unfair advantage.
  • I bought 2650TL staff from 1 year very frequently, if Kabam doesn't send the same staffs I won't buy anything more.
    this is ****. I don't want any money, you won't lose anything, I only want the same staffs free.
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Good luck with that. They already have your money and you received what you paid for. The fact that it is cheaper on another platform has nothing to do with them. You could try contacting apple with your argument but I don't think you will get anywhere there. Good luck trying to sort this out
  • John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    I bought a marvel t shirt at Target and it’s cheaper at Walmart. marvel needs to give me it for free since I paid more
  • Cosagorn wrote: »
    This is not about Kabam. An Odin costs 100$. Apple updated the exchange rate for ₺, but Google didnt.

This sounds more likely to what is happening here. Otherwise, they are the same price on each platform outside of updating to be proper for tax/exchange rate.
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    Cosagorn wrote: »

This sounds more likely to what is happening here. Otherwise, they are the same price on each platform outside of updating to be proper for tax/exchange rate.

Excellent customer service! Kudos!