**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Introducing champion experience levels

All champions would win experience by winning a fight. It starts from level 0 for unawakened champs or current signature level for awakened ones and goes up to max signature.
Unawakened champions cannot gather experience by being in the team and gain 50% less experience.
When a champion gains a level he gets a +1 signature (unawakened becomes awaken).
The awakened champions in team receive 10% of the champion used in fight with 5% increased experience for each synergy they have with the champion used in fight.
If an already maxed signature champ levels up, you receive a new profile different picture of that champion and unlock shards gathering for him (for new levels he will get a small amount of shards of higher level)

Comments

• hiddenblizzardhiddenblizzard Posts: 506 ★★
    edited February 2019
    Cyta wrote: »
    All champions would win experience by winning a fight. It starts from level 0 for unawakened champs or current signature level for awakened ones and goes up to max signature.
    Unawakened champions cannot gather experience by being in the team and gain 50% less experience.
    When a champion gains a level he gets a +1 signature (unawakened becomes awaken).
    The awakened champions in team receive 10% of the champion used in fight with 5% increased experience for each synergy they have with the champion used in fight.
    If an already maxed signature champ levels up, you receive a new profile different picture of that champion and unlock shards gathering for him (for new levels he will get a small amount of shards of higher level)

No thanks I like the current method 👌👌
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Sounds like you want to create a completely different game. I'll stick with the current one
  • CytaCyta Posts: 101
    What I`m trying is to bring some more diversity to the game, play more champs not just some god tier ones, and give a chance to the unlucky ones to be able to awaken a champ they have for a while but not being able to awaken him. Not saying this levels should be easy, do some fights with that champ and you awaken him (could be days/weeks), but to have the option to do it. Diversity will never hurt anyone, and will improve the feedback on many champs, and a bit of help for the unlucky ones (which they will have to work for, nothing for free :P) would be nice also.
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    There is nothing forcing people to use only God tier champs. I personally enjoy taking different champs into the many platforms of the game. The real problem is that people follow YouTubers and believe unless they claim a champ is God tier it is worthless. There are some champs that definitely make content easier but there are multiple counters to everything in the game. There are also multiple ways to obtain shards and the chance to awaken a champion in the game. It takes time but that has always been the design of the game. Until you awaken a special champ look through your profile and find other alternatives that can accomplish your goals and enjoy using the large pool of champions you collect
  • SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
    This has been an idea people already have said. Sorry but many people have already said no to this.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    edited February 2019
    I do not think the idea of adding some kind of experience level is bad, I just don't think it should give a short-cut for awakening that champion. Many games do give XP when playing a character, improving that character, MCOC is an exception.

I'm just brainstorming so don't shoot me on the spot: let XP not only go to the summoner but also to the individual champion. The more XP that champion has, the more abilities he/she unlocks. These abilities take the form of permanent nodes. Every champion has a list of all existing nodes from which you can choose from. You can mix and match what nodes are active on that specific champion. The amount of nodes active on that champion is limited, and some nodes can't be active simultaneously. Wouldn't it be cool to have a masochism or buffet node active on your champion? It would also give some use for XP when you're lvl 60.

This will reward using some champions instead of keeping them on the bench. Some nodes would greatly enhance their abilities and will shift the meta around. I'm not really sure how they could be changed (is it fight-per-fight where you can choose in a menu the node or do you pick one in the champions tab and it applies on all fights?). I'm not really sure how you would know which node is active in the arena (or maybe disable that function...) or how it will work in AW. Kabam has to think about that.
  • CytaCyta Posts: 101
    For those that thought I'm looking for a shortcut and that i'm impatient or unhappy with my roaster, I would like to add that the post was not made for selfish reasons (I'm a level 60 with a maxed 5* Blade and the champs to form the trinity that help me finish 99% of the content). But like most of the lvl 60 players out there, even with 400+ champs, I use under 20 champs for content...others are strictly for arena. Main concern was a stimulant to increase the diversity, awakening/sig level was the solution I found, maybe not the best, but I believe would have been the most efficient one :)
    Anyhow, I did a search on this topic before posting this, i failed at finding it, but if you say it was discussed before I believe you and I apologize for the duplicate.
  • KRONOSDOUBLEKRONOSDOUBLE Posts: 548 ★★
    Pretty sure this is the concept of champions in the game marvel strike force. Maybe you should try out that game, if you haven't already?