**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

No Enlist - Matchmaking is on

How does is it work? I read it many time, am I missing something?
It says 3pm pst enlist will start(which is 11pm in uk), but when I checked now - war matchmaking is on. Does is it mean I will miss this war?blsnfu1dq7qj.png

Comments

• CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    edited February 2019
    People gunna be confused. Someone throw up the Kabam signal.
  • VtotheOVtotheO Posts: 116
    edited February 2019
    My leadership team and I missed the enlistment period as well. I thought we had to do it by 5pm EST. I must have misunderstood the information provided. Also, I’ve grown accustomed to getting a notification from the game telling me that AW is ready start the search. And we didn’t get one this time. It would have helped tremendously.
  • DerFDerF Posts: 7
    Same here. Our officers kept an eye on it and still missed it. A notification regarding enlistment would help tremendously.
  • ChaosweaselChaosweasel Posts: 7
    I have been watching also. It went straight from disabled to matchmaking with no enlistment phase.
  • MaatManMaatMan Posts: 958 ★★★
    r3dv105ny7b2.jpeg

Wars are not on yet. official Post says this
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    After thinking about it more, we’ve been told no wars through the 13th. It’s prolly just the system starting up and cycling in preparation. I’d look back after the current timer expires to see if you can enlist then.
  • DerFDerF Posts: 7
    Its disabled now guys.
  • RaikisRaikis Posts: 173
    CoatHang3r wrote: »
    After thinking about it more, we’ve been told no wars through the 13th. It’s prolly just the system starting up and cycling in preparation. I’d look back after the current timer expires to see if you can enlist then.

I would check after timer expires, but I will be sleeping already! Haha :( I will check on it in the morning
  • VtotheOVtotheO Posts: 116
    It’s been temporarily disabled now. Hopefully we’ll all be able to enlist now.
  • RaikisRaikis Posts: 173
    Maybe Kabam just trying things :)
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,656 ★★★★★
    Is it about 15 mins to 3pm PST?
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    Wait.. people actually expected Kabam to roll something new out with no problems?? Gawd damn.. where ya'll been?
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    Relog.. you should then have the ability to enlist..
  • KrumbledkookieKrumbledkookie Posts: 273
    It's past 3PM and no enlistement available. Shocking.
  • KrumbledkookieKrumbledkookie Posts: 273
    And now it's up. Good luck y'all.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    You can enlist but the next war doesn't start until the 13th