**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

War enlist.... need to know

If we enlist now....
and have 28 members for example..
The war will start on the 14th correct?

4 days away...
if we recruit members from now until then.

Will the war include the players brought in while enlisted?

Comments

• winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,661 ★★★★★
    I think your new members must join and place defenders before 10.59am tomorrow to be eligible for the next war.
  • Kenny292Kenny292 Posts: 536 ★★
    You can still have people join and be able to participate in the war up until matchmaking starts at 2pm EST on Wednesday. Once matchmaking begins, any who join will not be able to participate in that particular war.
    Kenny292 wrote: »
    You can still have people join and be able to participate in the war up until matchmaking starts at 2pm EST on Wednesday. Once matchmaking begins, any who join will not be able to participate in that particular war.

Have a reference for this so I can read up?

It’s on the second page of the new matchmaking announcement.
    r9msga9is86l.png
  • ILovePoniesILovePonies Posts: 158

r9msga9is86l.png

Nice thanks for confirming!
    Drooped2 wrote: »

r9msga9is86l.png

I wouldn't call that 100 percent it says during enlistment.
    It doesnt say while enlisted..

This is a good point lol I would hope it means until matchmakin starts even while enlisted, but you never know because they can be tricky with wording sometimes.
  • ILovePoniesILovePonies Posts: 158
    Drooped2 wrote: »

r9msga9is86l.png

I wouldn't call that 100 percent it says during enlistment.
    It doesnt say while enlisted..

Hmm well we shall see... haha
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,661 ★★★★★
    winterthur wrote: »
    I think your new members must join and place defenders before 10.59am tomorrow to be eligible for the next war.

Oops ... mistake :s
    I think 2 days and 16 hours to matchmaking phase.

This means if there are new members, you undo enlist and redo enlist.

Need help to confirm this point though.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★

Oops ... mistake :s
    I think 2 days and 16 hours to matchmaking phase.

This means if there are new members, you undo enlist and redo enlist.

Need help to confirm this point though.

No need so complicated, as long as your members are settled before matchmaking starts its fine.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    It's 2 day ish before matchmaking starts, when matchmaking starts, it will do its thing for the next 4 hours. After which the alliance has 20 hours to place their defenders and carry on war as per normal. During this 20 hour defense phase and the following 24 hour offense phase, you can enlist for the next war as well
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    This is my opinion...

Enlist = You show that your ally want to participate in War. Doesn't matter how many many members, rating you have.
    You still can kick or recruit.
    What's the cut off to have all members in your alliance to participate? Does it have to be before matchmaking or before enlistment?

It will be before matchmaking. You can find a new recruit during Enlistment.

Matchmaking = The algorythm will ''try to'' match you with an ally about the same rating as you.
    Members and rating is lock.