**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ghost unblockable synergy broken?

I notice that Ghost unblockable synergy with Wasp doesn't work on Mister Sinister in uncollected X-man: Xenoclast event . Am I doing something wrong or is this working as intended?

Comments

• CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    One of Sinister’s abilities is being able to block unblockable specials. If you tap the i from the prefight screen it will bring up their abilities.

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,142 ★★★★★
    Also ghost Not the Best to use for him.
  • Ingi_Freyr1975Ingi_Freyr1975 Posts: 175
    Ok so yet another way from Kabam to nerf a champion indirectly 😒 Thanks for the info everyone good to know
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Ok so yet another way from Kabam to nerf a champion indirectly 😒 Thanks for the info everyone good to know

So because one champion which can counter that synergy get's released it's a nerf? She's still awesome

So because one champion which can counter that synergy get's released it's a nerf? She's still awesome

She's awesome no doubt and I absolutely love mine. I just got caught off guard when her unblockable synergy team got blocked.
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★

She's awesome no doubt and I absolutely love mine. I just got caught off guard when her unblockable synergy team got blocked.

But that's on you.. it's just a matter of reading the info on the node..
  • PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    Don't worry a new champ will come that will heal block and still passively causes unblockable damage when their unblockable specials are blocked...lol

But that's on you.. it's just a matter of reading the info on the node..

Such an uplifting and helpful comment. Thank you
  • StarDarts_89StarDarts_89 Posts: 419 ★★
    Did you bother reading Sinister’s info page?
    Well yes off course that’s why I decided to ask here in the forum anyways 😒
    Did you bother reading Sinister’s info page?