**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Killmonger Indestructible Charges vs Mr. Sinister

Maybe I have overlooked Mr. Sinister's abilities, but my Indestructible charges that were active on my Killmonger did not activate against when he received a hit. I did not have a concussion debuff on me at the time, so I am not quite sure what prevented them from activating. Like I said, did I overlook an ability?

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    Concussion applied on the special 3 bypasses his indestructible chatges
  • Options
    KRONOSDOUBLEKRONOSDOUBLE Posts: 548 ★★
    @will-o-wisp I did not get hit with special 3. I was being hit with light and medium attacks, which I found especially odd because I was still taking damage from them despite not currently possessing a concussion debuff
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    @will-o-wisp I did not get hit with special 3. I was being hit with light and medium attacks, which I found especially odd because I was still taking damage from them despite not currently possessing a concussion debuff

In this scenario, where you died from regular attacks while having indestructible charges and not having concussion debuffs, then i agree that something is wrong.
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Did you have any other debuffs like bleed or degen on you? probably not right?