**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

R5 4* sentinel or r3 5* nebula?

dxzo80eki320.jpeg

R5 4* sentinel or r3 5* nebula? 17 votes

5* nebula to r3
52% 9 votes
4* sentinel to r5
47% 8 votes

Comments

• Nebula. She helps for variant plus she’s a 5. Butttttt Sentinel can regen and he’s duped.... both solid options. What’s your goal?
  • _tokio__tokio_ Posts: 79
    Nebula. She helps for variant plus she’s a 5. Butttttt Sentinel can regen and he’s duped.... both solid options. What’s your goal?
    Senti doesnt have a heal but nebula does. Just for the Records.

Nebula kinda needs proxy syn. Also you have 0 t4cc atm. Not sure how easy you can pick up those but i guess it will take some time. So level senti first and see what you need more when you actualy have the t4cc.

• Abolitionist333_Abolitionist333_ Posts: 426
    edited February 2019
    Sentinel does heal lol Read his Sp3... *Just for the record*

And it’s better than Nebula’s because you don’t have to get hit 😂

_tokio_ wrote: »
    Nebula. She helps for variant plus she’s a 5. Butttttt Sentinel can regen and he’s duped.... both solid options. What’s your goal?
    Senti doesnt have a heal but nebula does. Just for the Records.

Nebula kinda needs proxy syn. Also you have 0 t4cc atm. Not sure how easy you can pick up those but i guess it will take some time. So level senti first and see what you need more when you actualy have the t4cc.

• I maxed out my duped 4* Sentinel and have a 5* Nebula still sitting at r1 lol if that tells you anything. Sentinel always gets me a couple kills in AW, plus he was extremely useful in this months EQ.