**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Looking For New Alliance

Looking for a new alliance, Previous officer in my other alliance. I have a friend with me as well, looking for an alliance that's very active and will always be willing to help and participate in AQ/AW. Around 30k Hero Rating so I need an alliance that'll help me progress from there.
Cheers, Wes

Comments

• LilcaineLilcaine Posts: 131
    Hey I'll let u guys in as long as u have line app my hmu on line at Lilcane
  • If you’re still looking, join my alliance. Line isn’t required.

In game name: spruce_LFC
    Alliance search: Quarter Black
  • DeviantDeviant Posts: 106
    new alliance part of a large group of alliances is looking for new members to fill it up. Looking for young members looking to improve and older members looking to slow down but still move forward. members must be active and communicate . Must use line app . Line Id is deviant_x. In game DEVIANT~SS.
    HIT ME UP IF YOUR INTERESTED!!
  • WessWess Posts: 21
    Bump
    Need alliance that's just about full that's doing AQ and maybe AW if fully prepared.
  • Gladiator2014Gladiator2014 Posts: 283
    Wess wrote: »
    Looking for a new alliance, Previous officer in my other alliance. I have a friend with me as well, looking for an alliance that's very active and will always be willing to help and participate in AQ/AW. Around 30k Hero Rating so I need an alliance that'll help me progress from there.
    Cheers, Wes

Hi Wess. If you and your mate is still looking for an alliance, please consider joining our sister alliance [Dos34]. We are an active, organized, AQ-focused alliance. We don't do war yet as we are still helping our teammates grow. We need members to grow faster and the two of you can help us as we help you grow. Map 2 x 5 days is the current plan for AQ.

There are no donations and no event minimums. Telegram is the communication app.

If you both are interested, please contact my buddies. Their IGNs are "fost army" and "shotkicker". I run the main alliance [1Dos3] and I can be reached in-game or here if you have any questions. My IGN is "gladiator2014".
    spruce_LFC wrote: »
    If you’re still looking, join my alliance. Line isn’t required.

spruce_LFC wrote: »
    If you’re still looking, join my alliance. Line isn’t required.

Spruce message me in game , WesDaGoat

• DeviantDeviant Posts: 106
    new alliance part of a large group of alliances is looking for new members to fill it up. Looking for young members looking to improve and older members looking to slow down but still move forward. members must be active and communicate . Must use line app . Line Id is deviant_x. In game DEVIANT~SS.
    HIT ME UP IF YOUR INTERESTED!!