**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What is your favourite node(s) in MCOC?

Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
So my alliance has recently started doing some map 4, and I really like it! Not too much of an increase in difficulty, so I can still finish off my path pretty easily, and some of the extra nodes make the whole thing a bit more interesting. Hopefully will be able to take my maxed out 4* void against the second Ultron boss sometime... really looking forward to that. Thanks Kabam for making Map 4 free with the rollout of Map 7.

Anyway, back to the point of this forum post.
Lately, there have been some very interesting nodes added into MCOC. Namely, those in Act 5.1 and 5.2. But there are probably some others that I can think of.
So what I was wondering was... well what are your favourite nodes to play against in MCOC and why? Do you enjoy melting enemies on Flare cause you have a stacked-as-heck Corvus? Do you enjoy how Role Reversal makes you take different champions in? Or do you enjoy playing against Masochism for some strange reason? I want to hear your thoughts!

oh yeah also feel free to give multiple answers to this if you want

Anyway, my favourite node would probably have to be Power Reserve. (now for those who might not know of it, Power Reserve makes it so that both Champions use up half as much Power to activate Special attacks as normal. So your special 1 only takes out half a bar of power. You still need the normal amount of power to activate those special attacks though. It's pretty cool.) I might not try to cheese the heck out of it with stun lock characters like stark spiderman or proxima, but I think my favourite champs to take into that node are Void and Angela. Void just gets to spam sp1 a whole lot more, while I can stay in the 1-2 bar range all the time if I so wish when I use Angela (she has Fury in this phase, so you really want to keep her in that power threshold if you want to get the most damage. Also if you use the other specials cause you want the buffs from that power range, using those specials will get you back between 1 and 2 bars. Awesome.)
Oh yeah and Flare, Breakthrough and Life Transfer are also pretty cool. Don't like those 'half attack if you're not a specific class' nodes, though. Yeah 5.3 sorta sucks.

Comments

• Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Don't know the name but the node that gives zero damage on basic hits but +400% damage on special attacks.
  • JyotishkaJyotishka Posts: 122
    edited February 2019
    Power shield , also coward node
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Duel
  • Mike12867Mike12867 Posts: 477 ★★★
    Aspect of nightmare
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    When I fight power shield with 15 second tranquility and burden of might.
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Also stun immune with knockout.
  • SpiderBroSpiderBro Posts: 80
    Masochism (JK) frkn hate the nose stuck on 5.2.4
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    Dash vulnerability
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    life transfer overall, power shield with hype
  • SmibsSmibs Posts: 5
    Biohazard with Omega Red and life transfer with all:3
  • gage201205gage201205 Posts: 568 ★★★
    I don't know what that Hyperion had this month on uncollected but never that again!
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Dash vulnerability, life transfer, power shield......... which is exactly why those haven’t been in any eq or new content.
  • CoBfan1987CoBfan1987 Posts: 231
    Mitchell35 wrote: »
    Dash vulnerability, life transfer, power shield......... which is exactly why those haven’t been in any eq or new content.
    Power shield is on one full path in uncollected 3.2 this month.
  • supergokusupergoku Posts: 41
    unit node
  • EvisceratorEviscerator Posts: 350 ★★
    May get hate for this but i like the invade node with my corvus
  • JyotishkaJyotishka Posts: 122
    gage201205 wrote: »
    I don't know what that Hyperion had this month on uncollected but never that again!

Aspect of war I believe
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    Chaos node !! :)

I love seeing the AI get slapped with a Power Lock ... :) Makes the match REALLY easy .. regardless of who it is .. LOL

I recall once we both got power locked at same time ... easy fight, easy life ...,
    :)
  • Who doesn't like life transfer:-)
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Power Shield with CAIW or Biohazard with Omega Red.
  • HarnitHarnit Posts: 14
    Life transfer to the moon and back.
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Life Transfer for gameplay power shield for funsies
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    edited February 2019
    CoBfan1987 wrote: »
    Mitchell35 wrote: »
    Power shield is on one full path in uncollected 3.2 this month.

Yup I saw. Wrote before I got into uc. Explored master first. Helps you understand the mechanics. And what do you know, I soloed mister sinister first try on uc!