**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Aegon's Signature Ability

SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,378 ★★★★★
Hey guys, I was wondering if you could help me out and let me know how Aegon's signature ability scales every 20 levels? I'd like to know what I will be working with if I get him soon. Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,021 ★★★★★
    He scales really well for the first 50 levels or so as a 5*, but then you really get hit with the diminishing returns. Mine’s at sig 76 now and just over 50% carry over. Honestly he’ll probably stay there because I find 50% to be a solid amount to work with for story and AQ purposes.
  • Options
    Mine is sig 100 and he carries over about 57%. I think max sig is something like 62% or 65%.
  • Options
    Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Sig 160 carries 68.7%
    For ramp up purposes ofc its better to max his sig since then its at 75%
  • Options
    StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    Signature Ability:
    At the end of the fight, Ægon adds 65% of his final Combo Meter into his Persistent Combo, up to 999 hits total. Ægon's abilities that count the Combo Meter add his Persistent Combo on top of it.

Disclaimer: Phone not handy to look at my Aegon
    But, mine is at sig 171 and around 62% I believe. 65% appears to at max sig.
  • Options
    Animejay70Animejay70 Posts: 400 ★★★
    Wicket329 wrote: »
    He scales really well for the first 50 levels or so as a 5*, but then you really get hit with the diminishing returns. Mine’s at sig 76 now and just over 50% carry over. Honestly he’ll probably stay there because I find 50% to be a solid amount to work with for story and AQ purposes.

I got mine to 71, which was exactly 50%. i'm leaving it there.
  • Options
    SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,378 ★★★★★
    Thank you all very much!
  • Options
    Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,174 ★★★
    Max for 5 star at Sig 200 is 75%.
    For a 4 star it is 65%.
  • Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Wicket329 wrote: »

That’s not quite what diminishing returns means...
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,021 ★★★★★
    V1PER1987 wrote: »

That’s not quite what diminishing returns means...

That the rate of returns diminishes over time? That’s definitely what it means. Each successive sig level grants a smaller increase in the percentage of combo meter carried over than the previous. It becomes very noticeable after sig 50. Maybe I wasn’t clear in my meaning the first time, I’m happy to clarify.