**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Aegon's Signature Ability

SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,378 ★★★★★
Hey guys, I was wondering if you could help me out and let me know how Aegon's signature ability scales every 20 levels? I'd like to know what I will be working with if I get him soon. Thanks!

Comments

• Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,986 ★★★★★
    He scales really well for the first 50 levels or so as a 5*, but then you really get hit with the diminishing returns. Mine’s at sig 76 now and just over 50% carry over. Honestly he’ll probably stay there because I find 50% to be a solid amount to work with for story and AQ purposes.
  • Mine is sig 100 and he carries over about 57%. I think max sig is something like 62% or 65%.
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Sig 160 carries 68.7%
    For ramp up purposes ofc its better to max his sig since then its at 75%
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    Signature Ability:
    At the end of the fight, Ægon adds 65% of his final Combo Meter into his Persistent Combo, up to 999 hits total. Ægon's abilities that count the Combo Meter add his Persistent Combo on top of it.

Disclaimer: Phone not handy to look at my Aegon
    But, mine is at sig 171 and around 62% I believe. 65% appears to at max sig.
  • Animejay70Animejay70 Posts: 400 ★★★
    Wicket329 wrote: »
    He scales really well for the first 50 levels or so as a 5*, but then you really get hit with the diminishing returns. Mine’s at sig 76 now and just over 50% carry over. Honestly he’ll probably stay there because I find 50% to be a solid amount to work with for story and AQ purposes.

I got mine to 71, which was exactly 50%. i'm leaving it there.
  • SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,378 ★★★★★
    Thank you all very much!
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,173 ★★★
    Max for 5 star at Sig 200 is 75%.
    For a 4 star it is 65%.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Wicket329 wrote: »

That’s not quite what diminishing returns means...
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,986 ★★★★★
    V1PER1987 wrote: »

That’s not quite what diminishing returns means...

That the rate of returns diminishes over time? That’s definitely what it means. Each successive sig level grants a smaller increase in the percentage of combo meter carried over than the previous. It becomes very noticeable after sig 50. Maybe I wasn’t clear in my meaning the first time, I’m happy to clarify.