**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Act 6 Official Hype Thread

Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 647 ★★★★
I’m saving up units for Act 6 and I’m ready for the challenge. I’m hoping for a challenge that is less champ specific and more broadly challenging. I’ve never been a fan of matchups that almost require a specific champ, but I’m good with a specific type of champ (power drain, bleeder, heal reduction). Also hoping for any hint of a drop date 😬

Comments

• ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    I'll hype for A6 once I'm done with variant. Just 2 more paths in 3.2 to go and the rest of 3.3...
  • SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,378 ★★★★★
    Man it’s been a while now since the beta. I’d like to know an official announcement!!
  • Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 647 ★★★★
    Shrimkins wrote: »
    I'll hype for A6 once I'm done with variant. Just 2 more paths in 3.2 to go and the rest of 3.3...
    I’m struggling with Variant just because I don’t have specific classes at higher ranks. Also, don’t want to spend the units just yet with Act 6 on the way.
  • Only_AlonerOnly_Aloner Posts: 141
    How many unita you collect
  • NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    I"m going to guess that Variant is just a small taste of what Act 6 will require. I'm thinking that very specific champs will make certain aspects easier, so that a very deep roster will be required. Based on the trends thus far ...
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    we are in complete dark here nothing to look for it's frusturating
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,242 ★★★★★
    Player1994 wrote: »
    we are in complete dark here nothing to look for it's frusturating

LOL What were you expecting?
    DarthHaas wrote: »
    I was thinking act 6 should be easier than variant. Im guessing it will be about the same level of game play but without the champ restrictions. If i had my full roster at my disposal it would have definitely helped ease the pain of variant

There is no way they can make it easier than variant but then give rewards better than variant (think t5cc), so I'm going to assume that it will be harder than variant, as that is the next logical step, especially if they want content for true end game players. I would think they would make it significantly harder, something would require a beefy roster ranked up to the max just to get by. Almost LOL, but harder. Especially if they are going to entice us with shiny new rewards.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,242 ★★★★★
    NiteAndDae wrote: »
    I was thinking act 6 should be easier than variant. Im guessing it will be about the same level of game play but without the champ restrictions. If i had my full roster at my disposal it would have definitely helped ease the pain of variant

There is no way they can make it easier than variant but then give rewards better than variant (think t5cc), so I'm going to assume that it will be harder than variant, as that is the next logical step, especially if they want content for true end game players. I would think they would make it significantly harder, something would require a beefy roster ranked up to the max just to get by. Almost LOL, but harder. Especially if they are going to entice us with shiny new rewards.

Makes sense. I’m guessing you’d require some good skills with the appropriate ranked champ to fully explore it.
    They have to make this content aspirational, not something that most people will clear on day 1 with their current roster. Something that they have to build a roster for over time (or spend to build quickly), sort of what they intended with variant, except much, much harder. A lot of people cleared variant fairly quickly, probably quicker than they had expected/ intended.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,052 ★★★★★
    6.1.1 - 1*s, 6.1.2 - 2*s, ... 6.1.6 - 6*s
    could be pretty nice
  • PlanetSaturnPlanetSaturn Posts: 56
    edited February 2019
    Why the hell you called this thread 'official'?
  • DarthHaasDarthHaas Posts: 385 ★★
    I guess I was thinking the rewards would be less then variant. I know they didn’t have the rank up resources laid out but rather had them in rank up gem format but still
    2 tier 5 basics
    18 T2A
    Not to mention all the other rewards
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    I guess I was thinking the rewards would be less then variant. I know they didn’t have the rank up resources laid out but rather had them in rank up gem format but still
    2 tier 5 basics
    18 T2A
    Not to mention all the other rewards

18 t2 alpha and 2 t5 basic in itself is more than variant
  • DarthHaasDarthHaas Posts: 385 ★★
    @The_Boss9 ...Three 2018 3-4 rank up gems was worth 12 tier 2 alphas and the 4-5 rank up gem was 2 tier 5 basics and 6 tier 2 alphas not to mention the t4 class cats needed t1a needed, also the 2015 rank up gems did not cost gold to rank up.

That is all from variant.. i know the gems limited who you could rank up but it was still a lot of rewards