**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

If synergies worked on defense

SladeMaverickSladeMaverick Posts: 28
edited February 2019 in General Discussion
What do you guys think would be the most op synergies on defense IF they worked?? I could get some use out of my ant man if the doc oc synergy worked, attacker takes 40% damage on glancing hits. Throw ant man on a arc overload node too. Possible rank 5? Lol

Comments

• Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    edited February 2019
    if they toggle synergies on deffence it'l be a complete disaster the least they can do is amplify the rewards 100 times
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Gladiator Hulk Void and Killmonger would be nightmares
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    ST with OML would be obnoxious. Wasp on stun immune with AM/ghost synergy would be stupid as well.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★
    edited February 2019
    Villains with Dorm Mordo + Heimdall. 2 revives per fight? Not particularly fun. (Got it once in arena)
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
    only km with void synergy would benefit a lot, others are ok. is it really that bad of gulk goes indestructible once per fight? lol
  • That's an unfair battleground to fight synergy as well as the nodes. I would quit alliance war activities completely
  • PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    edited February 2019
    Green hulk, thor rag, void, KM, heimdall. Crazy defense synergy.
  • Goken2345Goken2345 Posts: 621 ★★
    I think they should turn on the basic synergies(+6% attack or higher armor rating), but any unique synergy should be kept off.