**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

havok bugged?

so in this months event quest i thought id have a solid counter to havok with my 6* iron man infinity (using my r5 ghost just isnt fair, though sinister made her top100 hits this month). however as i noticed when havoks plasma debuffs detonated imiw lost a good **** of health. i thought his armor up effect prevent these from doing damage?
anyone else have this happen?9bkw42tarpef.jpeg
i8zl5hvc4w0a.png

Comments

• bryndenriversbryndenrivers Posts: 443 ★★
    why is tje word chunk censored in my previous message lol
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    Already been discussed.
    You need a champion that can trigger armor up BUFFS. IW IM armors are not buffs, they are passive armors. And therefore he doesn't work there.
    Champions with armor buffs: colossus, vulture, kang, iron man, angela, heimdall, venom, etc.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    edited February 2019
    Yeah totally...iwim armor ups are passive (reason why medusa doesn’t break them, or doctor voodoo doesn’t convert them). They speak about active armor ups only. Like iron man, Howard the duck and I’m sure other champs that aren’t as useful 😂
    cause its a passive effect smh... thanks
    well at least my 6* angela could actually be iseful for once instead of just synergy for capiw lol
    Jaded wrote: »
    Yeah totally...iwim armor ups are passive (reason why medusa doesn’t break them, or doctor voodoo doesn’t convert them). They speak about active armor ups only. Like iron man, Howard the duck and I’m sure other champs that aren’t as useful 😂
    Already been discussed.
    You need a champion that can trigger armor up BUFFS. IW IM armors are not buffs, they are passive armors. And therefore he doesn't work there.
    Champions with armor buffs: colossus, vulture, kang, iron man, angela, heimdall, venom, etc.

thank you both for the answers!!!!!
  • gage201205gage201205 Posts: 568 ★★★
    Angela amazing option but Ultron is a good option too he has class advantage armor up buffs bleed and absorbs havoks energy damage from attacks
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    I wonder if looking at how imiw’s armor is described in his page is relevant....is it described as a buff?
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    CoatHang3r wrote: »
    I wonder if looking at how imiw’s armor is described in his page is relevant....is it described as a buff?

It is not!
    Working as intended
  • Mother_FlerkenMother_Flerken Posts: 508 ★★★
    Jaded wrote: »

Except medusa does remove them as an armor break removes a stack of imiw armor.

ik72yg1blyv0.jpg
  • BirdReynoldsBirdReynolds Posts: 527 ★★★
    well at least my 6* angela could actually be iseful for once instead of just synergy for capiw lol

:|:|:|
    I’ll gladly take that 6* Angela off your hands. You can have my 6* Drax!
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★
    gage201205 wrote: »
    Angela amazing option but Ultron is a good option too he has class advantage armor up buffs bleed and absorbs havoks energy damage from attacks

Ive had a hard time using my R4 5* Angela against him.