**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Looking for an alliance where I don't need to join AW!

zajwcdmm8cwr.png

AQ 5x5 preferred but negotiable for right team, chill alliance with veterans would be ideal.

Line I.d:- vandalhearts

Comments

• Options
    Gladiator2014Gladiator2014 Posts: 283
    Hi DANCFC. We will have 1 - 2 openings after 1/31/19 (ending the current SA week). We would love to have you join us. Please let me tell you about our alliance.

Our alliance [1Dos3] is an organized, active alliance that focused on AQ. We play AQ in 3 BG, completing all BGs at 100%. In BG 1, we play this schedule: 5-4-4-4-4. In BG 2, we play this schedule: 4-4-3-3-3 and in BG 3, we play this schedule: 3-3-3-3-3. Combined, we put up about 52 M each week, earning the following AQ rewards:

Total daily AQ rewards: 4600 T4BC fragments, T4CC fragment crystals x 7, 85,550 gold, Map 3 Crystal x 8, Map 4 Crystal x 6, Map 5 Crystal x 1, and 22295 battlechips

We hit PEAK milestone #18 for the following additional rewards: 1500 Glory, Map 5 Crystal x 7, and Map 4 Crystal x 6

We are typically ranked about 3700 so for reaching the 3501 - 4200 bracket, our alliance membership gets another 850 Glory, Greater Glory Crystal x 1, Glory Crystal x 1, 30000 T4BC fragments.

We do occasional wars. However, war participation is NOT required. We only have enough interest in war to do a 1 BG war once a week. Sometimes, it's 1 two-BG war. War initiation is based on availability of teammates and interest only. The primary focus is again AQ.

We participate in weekly SA, surpassing the 500 K milestone with ease. On average, we hit about 600 K, not quite ready for the next milestone of 750 K.

We hit the last milestones in other alliance events on a consistent basis.

For communication app, we use Telegram. This is required.

Requested weekly donations are 34000 gold, 1500 battlechips, and 2000 loyalty.

If you are interested in us, please feel free to reach out to me in-game. My IGN is gladiator2014 or you can also reach me on Telegram, @gladiator2014. You will need to put the @ in front of my username in the search box in Telegram or you won't find me.
  • Options
    RohankolRohankol Posts: 15
    Im willing