**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Oh the absolute joy of the chat filter.

HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
I always love finding ridiculous things it censors.

https://youtu.be/QV5i0bdiZ1I

Comments

• HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Seriously, is there a legitimate reason why this is censored?
  • StarDarts_89StarDarts_89 Posts: 419 ★★
    Hamin wrote: »
    Seriously, is there a legitimate reason why this is censored?

Seriously, is there a legitimate reason why you would be on Global? That chat is trash & toxic AF
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    How is your global chat so quiet? Mine is full of some of the most mentally challenged people I have seen

My block list is like 5K.

I've named him Sarlacc. He's always hungry.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    I disabled my global. Nothing but trash and thirsty teens.
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    I disabled my global. Nothing but trash and thirsty teens.

Facts
  • ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
    edited February 2019
    f1hs5nyza2xl.png

That^ =

rhf2j12p3v5v.png

This nonsense isn’t JUST with global, It’s happening everywhere
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Because they tightened it up way to far last year and never bothered to fix it even after promising to do so, it's just something you have to deal with or use an alternative chat app.
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Am I the only one who’s actually met cool people through global? Lol. Definitely are some thirsty people there tho lol
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Hamin wrote: »
    I always love finding ridiculous things it censors.

https://youtu.be/QV5i0bdiZ1I

I was expecting Baton Rouge to be the thing blocked since it's a location and they don't want some 6 year old giving away their location, but not really surprised something as random as Red Stick was censored...
  • FungeonFungeon Posts: 124
    Brian Grant is also censored