**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Drop rates of new deal

GmonkeyGmonkey Posts: 2,476 ★★★★★
Noticed the drop rates say 5% for a 5 star is that accurate? 5 is just above 2 on the number pad want to make sure it is not a typo

Comments

• Not a mistake! This bundle has an increased Drop Rate for 5-Star Champions!
  • MaatManMaatMan Posts: 958 ★★★
    Zuko_ILC wrote: »
    Not a mistake! This bundle has an increased Drop Rate for 5-Star Champions!

If it was 5% all the time I would open my wallet up pretty big....just saying :)

Until you opened 20 and still never got one
  • CeeLohsCeeLohs Posts: 55
    I was a fool and bought the offer. All 3*s baby. Ahhh, gotta love it. They’re gonna help out a ton.
  • gannicus0830gannicus0830 Posts: 606 ★★★★
    People still believe Kabam about the drop rates? 😂
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    CeeLohs wrote: »
    I was a fool and bought the offer. All 3*s baby. Ahhh, gotta love it. They’re gonna help out a ton.

Same I’ll enjoy my 3 3* kamala Kahn’s in a row no joke
  • HeadrollerHeadroller Posts: 255
    edited February 2019
    DNA3000 wrote: »

Should they not? They're pulled directly from the Game System and are 100% true.

People believe the Earth is flat in an age of GPS satellites and billionaires who shoot sports cars with webcams into orbit.

That launched sports car actually
    happened buddy.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    An ally mate just pulled 5* IMIW, 5* SymSup and 5* Korg from those 5 crystals.
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    I got a 5* CB from it. Not best pull but better then no 5* 🤷‍♂️
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    I got a 5* IMIW
    It does happen
  • TheRealApocTheRealApoc Posts: 320 ★★

Should they not? They're pulled directly from the Game System and are 100% true.

I think the part that is confusing is how many of us get bad RNG vs people who come to the game pop a few bucks and get great RNG. You pop the crystals and get all 3* which given my past history seems like a very accurate description of what happens. When Tommy Two Tones who started his account two weeks ago, is uncollected and can buy same pack. Gets all the RNG luck in the world.

:) Old players like myself sadly do not have the RNG gods on our side.
  • TheRealApocTheRealApoc Posts: 320 ★★
    Whododo872 wrote: »
    I got a 5* IMIW
    It does happen

I have got one 5* from a grandmaster type of crystal.

a couple of 4* from the regular grandmaster, and mostly all 3*.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★
    Gmonkey wrote: »
    Noticed the drop rates say 5% for a 5 star is that accurate? 5 is just above 2 on the number pad want to make sure it is not a typo

I got two 5s out of the deal, plus a 4-star Havok. Was pretty shocked at this result.
  • Gmonkey wrote: »

I just realized no one, not even @Kabam Miike addressed this, but from my understanding this specific typo is impossible for two reasons. First, no human types this description anymore as it is computed from the data in the game (Miike touched on this above). But second, I doubt there's even a "5" anywhere in the first place that the game could misfetch: the percentage is a calculated percentage based on the reward tables. It is probably analogous to putting cards in a hat. If you want a 5% chance to pull the 5* champion you put one 5* card in the hat and nineteen other cards in the hat (the 3* and 4*) or something like that. The weird percentages we see suggest that the weights aren't actually always nice round numbers. The devs put the number of cards they want into the hat based on the relative chances they want, and those relative chances sometimes turn out to be clean even numbers in absolute terms, and sometimes not.
  • DarthHaasDarthHaas Posts: 385 ★★
    They did address this earlier it is accurate. But they said for this crystal specifically so im not sure if it will be for future crystals or not. Either way i got 5 duped 3*. But ive had plenty of good pulls in the past so oh well better luck next time. I will say it is funny how i expect to get a 5* every time and get upset when i dont. 5% chance is really not good at all but i still feel like im getting one every time.