**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Taking bleed damage with glaive charges up?

Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,384 ★★★★
I was fighting Yondu with Corvus and suffered a bleed debuff with glaive charges still remaining. Is this the way it is supposed to work? I am not sure what glaive immunity is and I am thinking it just means having glaive charges up and not being shut down.

Comments

• _tokio__tokio_ Posts: 79
    You can get a bleed debuff but it wont Deal damage as long as glaive charges are up or being knockdown by either a heavy or special.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    In his description, it states that he takes no damage from bleed debuffs.
    He isn't immune, he just isn't suppose to take damage from it as long as he have charges, and as long the bleed is a debuff
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,384 ★★★★
    I definitely took damage in the monthly event quest from Yondu's bleed.
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    Why is there a post about cgs immunity like every other day? The bleed debuff is active but deals no damage. If you believe otherwise we need a video for it to be confirmed.
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    The_Boss9 wrote: »
    Why is there a post about cgs immunity like every other day? The bleed debuff is active but deals no damage. If you believe otherwise we need a video for it to be confirmed.

Are you saying that the red damage numbers display on screen but Corvus's health doesn't actually go down?
    edited February 2019

@The_Boss9 I don't have enough empty space on my phone to record video but i'll try to get a screenshot photo. I just dueled winter soldier and took both bleed and incinerate damage.
    edited February 2019
    xh52teiz7biq.png

@The_Boss9 Is this good enough?
    Snizzbar wrote: »

Are you saying that the red damage numbers display on screen but Corvus's health doesn't actually go down?

My god I’m just asking for proof why does this games community have to be so toxic sometimes
    Crine60 wrote: »

@The_Boss9 I don't have enough empty space on my phone to record video but i'll try to get a screenshot photo. I just dueled winter soldier and took both bleed and incinerate damage.

Ok thanks
    edited February 2019
    xh52teiz7biq.png

@The_Boss9 Is this good enough?

He’s not incinerate immune, just bleed immune

My god I’m just asking for proof why does this games community have to be so toxic sometimes

Who is being toxic? I was just asking for clarification, because I wasn't sure if that was even possible.
    edited February 2019

Who is being toxic? I was just asking for clarification, because I wasn't sure if that was even possible.

It was pretty saecastic sounding, sorry I took it wrong. Thought you were saying “duh it does”

It was pretty saecastic sounding

No it was a genuine question. Sorry if it didn't read the way I intended.
    I'll try for a bleed screenshot then. I tried dueling strudel8 yondu and took bleed but he's too much stronger than my 4* r4 corvus to take many hits trying to get bleed pics.
  • Drillh3adDrillh3ad Posts: 36
    I remember hearing that the bleed immunity is only good for 1 instance of bleed. You running suicides?
    edited February 2019
    fx1exhevqrap.png

@The_Boss9 Okay, here is bleed damage screenshot vs yondu.

@Drillh3ad no suicides.
    fx1exhevqrap.png

Ah, that must be a bug. I haven’t had it w/ mine yet but thx for the screenshots
    Drillh3ad wrote: »
    I remember hearing that the bleed immunity is only good for 1 instance of bleed. You running suicides?

You can have more than one stack of bleed and take no dmg
    fx1exhevqrap.png

@Drillh3ad no suicides.

Deep wounds? Thats not bleed damage, but direct damage
    edited February 2019
    fx1exhevqrap.png

@Drillh3ad no suicides.

That’d do it
    edited February 2019
    fx1exhevqrap.png

@Drillh3ad no suicides.

It says bleed on screen.

Okay when I get more duels maybe I'll try to find a x-23 or guillotine to try it with.
    fx1exhevqrap.png

@Drillh3ad no suicides.

It says bleed on screen. Are you saying yondu deals a different kind of bleed damage that is exempt from corvus's immunity or no damage or however it works?
    Deep wounds is a mastery where if a bleed is inflicted and they have more health than you you take damage, he had more health than you and so when he inflicted the bleed you took direct damage
    Okay I took bleed on a drax fight but when trying to take photo I turned off my screen instead. I'll work on it with tomorrow's duels.
    You’ll have to take a pic of a non dual someone without masteries
    Or duel with someone with the masteries, but only take the screenshot after getting the bleed, and not in the same moment
  • JmoneysteckJmoneysteck Posts: 196
    Okay I took bleed on a drax fight but when trying to take photo I turned off my screen instead. I'll work on it with tomorrow's duels.

go get bled on by a champion in a quest without masteries so deep wounds isnt there.