**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who to 5/65 and use a generic awakening gem on

CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
I have a 5/65 Blade.

Who to 5/65 and use a generic awakening gem on 51 votes

Iceman
15%
xNigTheManMythLegendjohara84DRTOFhfjghhggggjfhfjgCovaMachineRockypantherxThicco_Mode 8 votes
Emma Frost
21%
CapWW2Carlos1971Dean9300450JonibärchenA l p h aSpiderCoolsRasiloverKobster84spaceoctopusIBlueShiftIPrasanna 11 votes
Mephisto
7%
benshbAtharva111Strikerrx8Marvel2289 4 votes
Save the Gem and dont rank up any more 5/65
54%
GamerBigPoppaCBONEAjavedLosspikJank39ngray13HeroBoltsyJmoneysteckJim0172SuperSam57OrcDovahkiinAurum29CliffordcanThecrusher_9756Crazyjack719DingaloMattManJohn757WabobaB_Dizzle_01 28 votes

Comments

• JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    I wouldn’t use a generic on any of those three.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Iceman
    R5 iceman and save the gem for omega red
  • HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    Save the Gem and dont rank up any more 5/65
    I'd save the rank 5, see if I get luckier with any further 5* pulls. Iceman and Emma are both great (I think? I've been out of the game for a while) but I'm pretty sure they're more defense-oriented champions. If that's what you're looking for, great! (I'm pretty sure Emma would be better in that circumstance.) If not, I'd save both the rank up and generic.
  • EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    Iceman is the only one of those I would r5 personally but I wouldn’t use the generic on an awakening that doesn’t make or break the champ. Iceman’s ability is definitely more of a luxury than a need. Better saved for a void, OR, SL type awakening that makes the champ what they are.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Emma Frost
    I just love emma resistance and high damage. I am very confused
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    Iceman
    Iceman is a great choice for rank 5 but yeah as mentioned above not worth a generic, wait for the natural dupe for him. Save that gem for someone who needs it more.
  • Blade. You’ve already invested heavily into him. Unlock his full potential
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Iceman
    I would rank 5 Emma but don’t use a generic in her unless it’s for defense
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Emma Frost
    I have 5/65 Blade level 100.

I have 5/65 SL level 200.

I have a billion rank 4 5 star champs