**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Champion exchange

Plz make champion exchange

Champion exchange 8 votes

Champion exchange
87% 7 votes
Champion exchange
12% 1 vote

Comments

• SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
    Many people have posted this already, and many people have already said no. Let this idea go already, wont happen
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    1. Stop wasting our time
    2. Why did you make a poll if there are no options?
    3. This will break the game
    4. This thread will be shut down.
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    edited February 2019
    This idea would literally break the game. Anyone could complete any content at any time regardless of level. All they'd have to do is borrow an O.P champ from someone else, and many people would rent out such champs for a hefty fee. Also, Kabam would be flooded with complaints that "so and so ripped me off and stole my champ". Just asking for trouble if you ask me. Myself personally, I really enjoy when I get one of the champs I really want in a crystal. It's one of the most exciting aspects of this game. It gives value to the work it takes to earn the crystals. There would be only problems from exchanging champions, and it's just a lazy way for someone to get what they want with little to no work. Well, Kabam would be working mad overtime figuring out who ripped who off and trying to sort out the unnecessary mess. Most of us know how badly this would wreck the game, but occasionally someone thinks its a good idea.
    @RichiesDad79 Thank you for that. I completely agree with you.
    We got flagged! I noted nothing abusive that we said. I wonder whoever could have flagged us?
    @RichiesDad79 Huh. I don't know who flagged us. Oh well.
    Also, how do you know if you get flagged or not?
    It says so right at the bottom of a comment, near the like, insightful, awesome, etc....
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,612 ★★★★★
    Another day, another champion trading post. Just stop
  • StarDarts_89StarDarts_89 Posts: 419 ★★
    Plz make champion exchange

Would you just stop? Please? This is never gonna happen, because it would literally destroy the fundamentals of the game. Just quit it with these pointless threads.
  • John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    This is how we fix the problem. Implement the exchange system but it only works where you trade a 5* champ for the same champ as a 4* and a 4* champ for the champ as a 3* and etc.
  • FungeonFungeon Posts: 124
    Ignore Champion Exchange Posts
    Flag Champion Exchange Posts
    Don't let the spammers take over
  • I support champion exchange but it must be same star rating exchange and permanent.