**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Emma on Uncollected

I’m hearing a lot of people are having problems with her, does anyone know if Sparky auto evades her unblockable special 1?

Comments

• Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Don't know but her L1 is really easy to evade with a little practice. Swipe right twice to evade and left to charge for a combo. Duel her.
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    The key is when you know she's at 1 bar of power, do not do 5 hit combo. Do 4 hit combo then swipe back so that you will be fully prepared for her to use sp1
  • Options
    SkkcSkkc Posts: 110
    I dont think auto evade works against her. do this instead, dont push her above one bar of power. evade her attacks until she reaches defensive state and then spam heavies. I used corvus and as soon as she came out of the passive state, I used sp2.
  • Options
    TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    No evades when in telepath form, which she is in during specials
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,249 ★★★★★
    Skkc wrote: »
    I dont think auto evade works against her. do this instead, dont push her above one bar of power. evade her attacks until she reaches defensive state and then spam heavies. I used corvus and as soon as she came out of the passive state, I used sp2.

Doesn’t really matter for Corvus since his crit is true damage and bypasses all her armor in whatever state she’s in.