**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Announcing: Love Is a Battlerealm 3

Comments

• EshtieveyEshtievey Posts: 31
    How many entries will be available per day?
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Eshtievey wrote: »
    How many entries will be available per day?

Looks like the kind of quest you can run one time each level.

• SandPounderSandPounder Posts: 341 ★★★
    “These POOLish games are tearing me apart” - Jewel
  • RohankolRohankol Posts: 15
    Siliyo wrote: »
    Are the romance crystals PHCs?

Probably its either that or featured crystals
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,767 ★★★★★
    based on previous years and crystals, I'd say the contents of the romance crystals are those champions who are connected with the Romance or It's Complicated synergies (the recipient and the target) and that basic Romance crystals will award 2*s with rare 3 or 4 stars. Ultimate Romance crystals will be a 3* with a rare chance at a 4* and Legendary will be 4* with rare chance at 5*
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    ^^^ as stated elsewhere, Romance Crystals will likely be PHCs with limited champs based on known love interests (Wolvie/Phoenix/Cyclops, Black Panther/Storm, etc).
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    Hopefully this event will be my Valentine since I have no significant other
    Sad react only
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    edited February 2019
    Looking at the rewards for epic difficulty, close to 7k 5* shards, I would expect the difficulty to match with Gwenpool goes to the movies event. Then again they also released the Maze with certain rewards........

Edit: looking forward to the new event off cuz, hope it’s fun to play.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Looking at the rewards for epic difficulty, close to 7k 5* shards, I would expect the difficulty to match with Gwenpool goes to the movies event. Then again they also released the Maze with certain rewards........

It'll be harder than the GP event. My guess is everything will be easy except the epic which will draw some complaint threads lol
  • SkkcSkkc Posts: 110
    Are you allowed to complete all difficulties? or just one ?
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★

It'll be harder than the GP event. My guess is everything will be easy except the epic which will draw some complaint threads lol

Cant be as there are no 6* shards lol
  • SkkcSkkc Posts: 110

Cant be as there are no 6* shards lol

remember the maze?
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★

You’re probably right. I’d better get my popcorn ready for those complaint threads.
  • SabSab Posts: 8
    If its maze or variant difficulty, expect wine fiesta. Bring the cheese if so.

I hope its as cheasy as GGTTM.

It's not as easy as Gwenpool goes to the movies, but there are 5 different difficulty levels. It's closer to the level of Difficulty of our Event Quests, give or take a little.

I think its like champion’s clash event,i mean difficulty,am I right?))
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,172 ★★★
    Love is a battlerealm 3. OR

Love in battlerealm 3?

Lol. JK. By the way I'm excited for the new event.
  • SomeJerkSomeJerk Posts: 3
    edited February 2019

All of this will be visible soon. Only 2 days to go!

THATS TOO LONG!!! 🤬🤬🤯 ...You Guys should post 1 hour before release to prevent an overwhelming ubundance of unhealthy/unbearable anticipation 😫😫😫
    Post edited by Kabam Lyra on
  • MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Posts: 566 ★★
    edited February 2019
    So there are 6 quests but only 5 difficulties?? Interesting. That means one of the difficulties has two quests or there is a hidden difficulty.
  • SuperSam57SuperSam57 Posts: 325
    @Kabam Miike Will all difficulties be available to complete or is it a choose 1?
  • StarDarts_89StarDarts_89 Posts: 419 ★★
    Kabam Doot wrote: »

Love you,
    Doot.

He said he loved me! I feel... happy.... 🥰😍 💕 💗 ❤️
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Question now with Deadpool being involved in a romance synergy will we get to see Deadpool in this crystal
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    So there are 6 quests but only 5 difficulties?? Interesting. That means one of the difficulties has two quests or there is a hidden difficulty.

5 difficults.
    Each one has 6 quests.

Total of 30 quests to 100% everything
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Question now with Deadpool being involved in a romance synergy will we get to see Deadpool in this crystal

Never mind that synergy wasn't a romance
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★

I guess, Each difficulty will have 6 quests.
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    Nice. Looking forward to it.
  • Archdemon_Archdemon_ Posts: 613 ★★
    if it's going to take so much energy, and we have the Monthly quest at the same time - how about arranging a Energy refill sale? I'd drop a few units on that
  • Only Pools Rush In
    A Pool for You
    Poolish Heart
    Pool for Love
    Oh, the missed opportunities here...

Like...

Pooled Around And Fell In Love...?
  • Laksh1995Laksh1995 Posts: 207
    KienMinh wrote: »
    if this is the same S*** with the one we had last time with 70k korg and KM and thanos... it better not released at all..

Just for you, I'll ask for a 90k Korg :wink:

Really? Everyone will be like WTF I was thinking that it will be easier