**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Emma on Uncollected

I’m hearing a lot of people are having problems with her, does anyone know if Sparky auto evades her unblockable special 1?

Comments

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Don't know but her L1 is really easy to evade with a little practice. Swipe right twice to evade and left to charge for a combo. Duel her.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    The key is when you know she's at 1 bar of power, do not do 5 hit combo. Do 4 hit combo then swipe back so that you will be fully prepared for her to use sp1
  • SkkcSkkc Posts: 110
    I dont think auto evade works against her. do this instead, dont push her above one bar of power. evade her attacks until she reaches defensive state and then spam heavies. I used corvus and as soon as she came out of the passive state, I used sp2.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    No evades when in telepath form, which she is in during specials
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★
    Skkc wrote: »
    I dont think auto evade works against her. do this instead, dont push her above one bar of power. evade her attacks until she reaches defensive state and then spam heavies. I used corvus and as soon as she came out of the passive state, I used sp2.

Doesn’t really matter for Corvus since his crit is true damage and bypasses all her armor in whatever state she’s in.