**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Heimdall's true strike in offence

From reading his abilities and watching a vid in YT,he gains true strike after launching a special which he only loses If he gets hit!So my question is if you get the true strike buff which is fairly easy to do, how are you supposed to get hit from an evade or autoblocking champ since you are shutting down those abilities....only answer I see is "if you make a silly mistake...or maybe from an unblockable special you won't manage to evade"!Just take a min and think about top tiers they rarely ever get hit from those champs even without having counters, so I am just seeing this as a permanent true strike!On top of that even if you get hit, you will just have to launch another special to gain it back, which is insanely easy, and you might be able to do so immediately or just after landing a 5-hit combo!

So guys I never ask for a nerf, but honestly either I am missing something here or Kabam created a god for evade and auto-block champs!And even if he proves to have pillow hands or low block prof or health...still having permanent true strike for the whole fight is way too much!
Anyway I do understand the community being against nerfs, so if you don't want to see a nerf its fine, but I just couldn't keep this to myself!

Comments

• JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Hit him with aa light attack an it removes his true strike, clearly says in his info
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★
    LeonBeni93 wrote: »
    From reading his abilities and watching a vid in YT,he gains true strike after launching a special which he only loses If he gets hit!So my question is if you get the true strike buff which is fairly easy to do, how are you supposed to get hit from an evade or autoblocking champ since you are shutting down those abilities....only answer I see is "if you make a silly mistake...or maybe from an unblockable special you won't manage to evade"!Just take a min and think about top tiers they rarely ever get hit from those champs even without having counters, so I am just seeing this as a permanent true strike!On top of that even if you get hit, you will just have to launch another special to gain it back, which is insanely easy, and you might be able to do so immediately or just after landing a 5-hit combo!

So guys I never ask for a nerf, but honestly either I am missing something here or Kabam created a god for evade and auto-block champs!And even if he proves to have pillow hands or low block prof or health...still having permanent true strike for the whole fight is way too much!
    Anyway I do understand the community being against nerfs, so if you don't want to see a nerf its fine, but I just couldn't keep this to myself!

He doesn't need a nerd. In fact, might benefit from a buff. He loses TS from any hit except blocked attacks. The chances of not getting hit in a high level AW is slim to none. Everyone slips up. On top of that, he's not the hardest hitter in the contest.
    Instead of jumping to conclusions without playing and only watching 1 YouTube video, do more research. Its absurd that you called for a nerf without understanding how he works.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    He has utility. He doesn't have that much damage or defense going on for him.
    He doesn't need a nerf. Know how a champion works before creating these threads
  • RajutedaRajuteda Posts: 565 ★★
    Intercept with a special and there goes TS or just intercep his heavy or dash

Exactly what you do with IMIW
  • First of ally,i see a few commends abut how easy it is to shut his true strike down, it definitely is, i am guessing he might still be a decent defender,BUT I am here talking about him in offence!

So back on topic,I've never ever asked for a nerf,i didn't even mentioned it back when blade was released and these forums were full of such threads!I am not even necessarily asking for one now, and you are right on accusing me for talking early since I personally don't have him yet...and probably it will take time to get,BUT I suspected this thing about Heimdall from when I first read the description of his abilities in EQ,and so was expecting a vid to confirm what I thought then...well he essentially has infinite true strike(and a really easy one to get/keep having).I personally believe that goes bit too far!Yes everyone slips in AW(although thats really rare in top tiers' ,personally have soloed spidey debuff immune mini with blade a few times, obviously not getting hit....imagine if you have true trike on..),but even then you will just get it back really fast and easy...just need to launch a special!He might not be the greatest hitter, but then again all you have to do is solo the opponent champ in 3mins with a champ that won't care about evade or auto block so you will land a lot of hits during that time!

All in all I am really concerned about his utility going a step too far,AND I really really hope to be proven wrong when people start using him more.(Oh and by that I don't mean I don't want to be godly,just not as dominant as I see him become)

Just curious though, you all guys don't really see a champ that powerful against evade and auto-block champs,two whole "families" of great defenders going a bit too far????
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    First of ally,i see a few commends abut how easy it is to shut his true strike down, it definitely is, i am guessing he might still be a decent defender,BUT I am here talking about him in offence!

So back on topic,I've never ever asked for a nerf,i didn't even mentioned it back when blade was released and these forums were full of such threads!I am not even necessarily asking for one now, and you are right on accusing me for talking early since I personally don't have him yet...and probably it will take time to get,BUT I suspected this thing about Heimdall from when I first read the description of his abilities in EQ,and so was expecting a vid to confirm what I thought then...well he essentially has infinite true strike(and a really easy one to get/keep having).I personally believe that goes bit too far!Yes everyone slips in AW(although thats really rare in top tiers' ,personally have soloed spidey debuff immune mini with blade a few times, obviously not getting hit....imagine if you have true trike on..),but even then you will just get it back really fast and easy...just need to launch a special!He might not be the greatest hitter, but then again all you have to do is solo the opponent champ in 3mins with a champ that won't care about evade or auto block so you will land a lot of hits during that time!

All in all I am really concerned about his utility going a step too far,AND I really really hope to be proven wrong when people start using him more.(Oh and by that I don't mean I don't want to be godly,just not as dominant as I see him become)

Just curious though, you all guys don't really see a champ that powerful against evade and auto-block champs,two whole "families" of great defenders going a bit too far????
    for me it fine he lak in danmged. Compens for it and finaly a counter to autoblok and party mecahine. U finaly Can use it finaly one ther wher need like blade wher need now ther just ADD one with trur strike badaliy perm. It wher need

Ther wher need with all this mechain but im du Not like the fate u shut Down dex. Thah just to op. Make cout thah out and wuld be fine it wher pretty bad and hard to com arund a dups ironman IW. Witout hervy him to dead and most of the time get timeout. This counter wher need to the game
  • Jimmy_Utah83Jimmy_Utah83 Posts: 246
    We get another counter to auto block and you want a nerf. Lol
  • HolyDracHolyDrac Posts: 106
    Quake is a good counter against auto evade and block champs. Let's nerf her too
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★
    First of ally,i see a few commends abut how easy it is to shut his true strike down, it definitely is, i am guessing he might still be a decent defender,BUT I am here talking about him in offence!

@LeonBeni93 Do you have the champ? Have you actually used him and tested him?
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Uh yeah. He doesn’t need a nerf. Calm it down there.
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    Its funny helmdall needs a nerf cause you can keep true strike up forever.

Anyone with relative skill can do it with kilmonger and karnak too..
    Does karnak need a nerf?
    Karnak Not works great any Way sp1. Then when u try to combos it gone berfor u even hav sp1 aginig alest aginigs mordok

• All champs should have their use. There are not a lot of champs that evade. Why not have a champ that keeps them fro evading?! Duped Iceman does it. I do not see any issue.
  • StarDarts_89StarDarts_89 Posts: 419 ★★
    Haha... this guy asking to nerf Heimdall 🤣😂🤣😅
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Haha this guy reviving a months old post 😂😂

• StarDarts_89StarDarts_89 Posts: 419 ★★
    Haha this guy reviving a months old post 😂😂

Just looking at past memes... some of them are gold... like this one 😅