**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Revive and potions problem

AmazingDeadpoolAmazingDeadpool Posts: 86
edited February 2019 in Suggestions and Requests
Due to the lack of unreliable revive and potions farming, new content is becoming more and more BS to the community. (Yeah I know ROL is a way to farm potions but the below average player can't take out WS.) We had a way of farming reliably ROL back in the day for the best summoners. Act 1.1.5 also. Both were removed and called it exploitation because it was a reliable way of getting revives without spending units.
The game needs something like halls of healing to become much more frequent thing. Once a week i.e. Sunday since there is no t4cc yet. Even of it was an arena like the t1 alpha or t4b where you spend 10k battle chips to unlock. Are we expected to buy lvl 2 revives and high lvl potions to clear content (when act 6 comes out). Not everyone can grind arena just to afford revives and have enough for masters, spend money on the game or grind the solo events and still have time to play the 70% left on the game.
All I'm asking is for a much reliable way of farming revives and potions. It's in many games on day 1 release. It hasn't been in this game for 4 years.

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    You just need to find a way ti farm it ...
    You can wasily farm potions on RoL, so there's that.
    Revives, in solo events and quests. Even if you have completed the path, re-do it and pick the revive. If you find the perfect quest for you, you can farm 3/4 revives per day there, without using refils
  • Yes I agree with you there, I have seen videos. But not everyone has the time to do the solo events. To do "hero use", the arena (I forgot the name), "event quest completion" is not even worth if you don't have energy refills and "upgrade event" people don't have the gold to continuously do this. BG is a prime example of F2P player but like a said a prime example. Going through quest to quest to find revives can be time consuming and possibly a waste of energy if you have bad luck. People also have event quest to go through so to farm revives through quests there will be refills being spent. Lastly not everyone has time to make their energy worth while (family, work, school, etc.) All I'm asking is for a reliable way to farm. Doesn't have to be simple but just reliable. I agree there is a way to farm but not easy for the average summoner.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    You don’t need energy refills, if you are going to be a free to play player you need to stop being so “need it now” mentality. It’s like you have the whale mentality with the refusal to pay.
  • Lormif wrote: »
    You don’t need energy refills, if you are going to be a free to play player you need to stop being so “need it now” mentality. It’s like you have the whale mentality with the refusal to pay.

I'm not on about energy refills. I'm on about if you want to farm revives through story or event quest and still do monthly events, energy refills had to be used to do both and content like aq or aw stop most people from using their best champs when they have time to get into the game.
    What I am talking about is a reliable way of getting revives and potions instead of just being expected to spend it with units, that could be used on masteries or special deals that come around and it will help people that are busy with life outside the game. That can't grind as well as others. An example for which I am requesting is halls of healing. Just a way of farming it with no exploitation if it has a set limit on entries per duration. Even once a week is plenty enough to farm and keep a nice stash of revives and potions for content like uncollected, LOL, variant, and act 5 and act 6 which will be released soon.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    So, you want revives, but you don't want to play to get them. That's basically what you are saying.

You talked about Brian Grant being able to do it as a free2play player. I'm also a free2play player, and I have a worse phone than him. Still I can farm revives even if it costs me more time.
    And I'm not talking only about me. Any free2play player that plays seriously does it
  • BG has time loads of free time, the majority of the players doesn't. Like I said not everyone has time to grind the solo events. Halls of healing doesn't have to be every week but it can come out much more frequent than it was last year, where it was on special dates. That's it I got nothing else to say if you don't like then don't like it. I thought this might benefit the community but I guess not. Worth a try to see how people thought.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★
    Or stop dying so much?
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★
    edited February 2019
    BG has time loads of free time, the majority of the players doesn't. Like I said not everyone has time to grind the solo events. Halls of healing doesn't have to be every week but it can come out much more frequent than it was last year, where it was on special dates. That's it I got nothing else to say if you don't like then don't like it. I thought this might benefit the community but I guess not. Worth a try to see how people thought.

Revives and pots were never supposed to be a farmable resource. This game is a resource management game. Halls of healing is great but defeats the purpose of getting players to buy units to buy pots. F2P means having patience in playing which also means slower progression.