**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

End of a saga

wztdcbf1krq6.png
tqelkibde2f7.png
bbxu0n8zn8nj.png
aoynwioqhmhh.png
1najqgdmiwev.png
[/b
I'm a free to play player who just explored 5.4. It was definitely the hardest piece of content I completed. Anyways, now I finally have some good five stars to take to r4. Now I would like to know from you guys which piece of content should I focus on for exploration next.

Comments

• SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    You are beyond where I am at in the game...so I don't have a recommendation...just wanted to say congrats!
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,173 ★★★
    Pretty obvious. Go for 5.3 explore and then 5.3 explore eventually exploring act 5. Good luck. And congrats on the feat achieved.
  • SomeJerkSomeJerk Posts: 3
    Try road to lab... substantially easier then actual lab while still being very challenging. My best advice, study each chapter on YouTube before you go in. Your chance for success will be greatly dependent on bringing the right champs.
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    Explore act 5 fully. 100% exploration has 2 t5b as reward.
  • StarLord110896StarLord110896 Posts: 107
    SomeJerk wrote: »
    Try road to lab... substantially easier then actual lab while still being very challenging. My best advice, study each chapter on YouTube before you go in. Your chance for success will be greatly dependent on bringing the right champs.

I have already explored road to lab 100%