**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Best champion to invest a generic awakening gem?

I just finished LOL and now I have a big doubt. Who do I use it? I hope you help me to have it clearer

Best champion to invest a generic awakening gem? 40 votes

Magik
5% 2 votes
Domino
2% 1 vote
Archangel
20% 8 votes
Simbiote supreme
5% 2 votes
Captain América IW
10% 4 votes
Void
57% 23 votes

Comments

• The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    Who do you already have duped? Do you have an aegon? A corvus? A blade? A stark?
  • MysterionMysterion Posts: 27
    edited February 2019
    The_Boss9 wrote: »
    Who do you already have duped? Do you have an aegon? A corvus? A blade? A stark?

I have a 6* 2/35 unduped corvus and ghost and a 6* 1/25 unduped void
    My duped 5* are Ghost rider, hiperion, voodoo, OG visión, star lord and hulk ragnarok
    And a skill awakening gem
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    Mysterion wrote: »
    The_Boss9 wrote: »

I have a 6* 2/35 unduped corvus and ghost and a 6* 1/25 unduped void
    My duped 5* are Ghost rider, hiperion, voodoo, OG visión, star lord and hulk ragnarok
    And a skill awakening gem

If you have a 6* void I would save for stark IMO
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,184 ★★★★★
    I voted AA because it seems like it would best complement your roster, which has two cosmic, two tech and a science duped 5-star, as well as cosmic, tech and science 6-stars. I'm a fan of balance to give you options (but of course you only mentioned a few champs on yours, so not sure if mutant is as needed as it seems). Also, AA gives you the ability to easily put bleed/poison/neurotoxins on defenders, which none of the other champs you mentioned can do.
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    I feel like they’re giving void the blade treatment. The node on master eq sabretooth is when the healing would be reversed it is instead just blocked. Can almost guarantee that that node will make its way into uncollected next month..........