**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

F4

BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
What months do you think we will get the remaining members of the First Family, The Fantastic Four?

My guess is the next one may come in May and I'm thinking Johnny Storm, the Human Torch.

Comments

• DRTODRTO Posts: 1,612 ★★★★★
    May will most likely be endgame based so it will have champions released from the movie like Ronin, I"m guessing like one in March, one in july, and then one in like september or something.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    edited February 2019
    April is probably the next one. March has to be CM and I don't see them adding a F4 there unless we count Super Skrull for a villain in their series.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    I do hope we get Super Skrull! Especially if they would include the ability for it to mimic whichever fighter it is fighting.
    @DRTO question why do you think the Avengers: Endgame event will be in May? Was the event for Infinity War in May last year?
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    BowTieJohn wrote: »
    @DRTO question why do you think the Avengers: Endgame event will be in May? Was the event for Infinity War in May last year?

April and May IIRC. They don’t always strictly adhere to timelines either.
    Good point
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,766 ★★★★★
    Captain Marvel will be March. Endgame is out in April, so that's April out. Endgame could lead to a double month like IW and CACW, so May could be out. June, most likely. Probably then September and the last one in December or January.
    I was just thinking Sue Storm could be next especially since she is the only female of the F4. I believe the Human Torch will come out in summer...a play on the fact he is the "Human Torch" and then Reed Richard last as he is the leader of the F4. Just some thoughts I had. Just have to wait and see.
    I forgot to mention the villains which will be paired with the heroes, Super Skrull with Sue Storm, Annihilus with the Human Torch, and Doctor Doom with Reed Richards. Just my thoughts. If anyone has thoughts on this please feel free to comment.
    @Paulinodasilv Very true. I never understood why they didn't include any of those characters.