**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Drop rates on Uncollected grandmaster crystals

I find this is ridiculous on drop rates on Grandmaster crystals, I have pulled 1 4*....never a 5*, all the rest 3*’s. I am starting to think Kabam is getting too greedy, wanting everyone to just spend money all the time. It’s taking the FUN out of the game

Comments

• Options
    Ben93Ben93 Posts: 71
    I got uncollected in early January, my 2nd grandmaster crystal was 5*-Red Hulk and yesterday I got 5* Colossus and Spiderman with only 5 crystals, so 3 5* champs for 15-20 crystals opened. You're just unlucky...
  • Options
    JaiPacholtesJaiPacholtes Posts: 15
    Ben93 wrote: »
    I got uncollected in early January, my 2nd grandmaster crystal was 5*-Red Hulk and yesterday I got 5* Colossus and Spiderman with only 5 crystals, so 3 5* champs for 15-20 crystals opened. You're just unlucky...

I think you mean the wrong Crystal.. BigDaddy800 means the Daily Uncollected Crystal you can buy only with money, not the Grandmastercrystal for Shards/Units. Am i Right?

I have the same result with my daily Grandmaster Crystals. 2 -3 4* and the rest 3* .. Sometimes i even do not see a 4* or a 5* in the Rotation

Its really ridiculous..
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,027 ★★★★★
    I find this is ridiculous on drop rates on Grandmaster crystals, I have pulled 1 4*....never a 5*, all the rest 3*’s. I am starting to think Kabam is getting too greedy, wanting everyone to just spend money all the time. It’s taking the FUN out of the game

Its a crazy concept that a for profit company wants to make money.