**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AQ map2 Scarlet Witch s2 immediate KO

Lately on on Alliance Quest map2 Scarlet Witch s2 will immediately KO attacking champs. Initially I thought "sure, fine, maybe.." but then got hit by s3 and still had energy left for fight so I think this one is a "typo" ??

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,758 ★★★★★
    I ... don't think so?
    So you got hit by her special 2 (which deals more damage than her sp3, and can be a crit), and you think that's broken?
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    Lately on on Alliance Quest map2 Scarlet Witch s2 will immediately KO attacking champs. Initially I thought "sure, fine, maybe.." but then got hit by s3 and still had energy left for fight so I think this one is a "typo" ??
    Special 3 attacks cannot be critical hits unlike L1's and L2's. This means it's entirely possible for an L2 to dish out more damage than an L3.

This is especially true for Scarlet Witch, who has an L2 that has an increased critical rate built right into it. If she happens to also have any type of offensive modifier (buff) on at the time and you're hit, it's lights out for your champ. This was one of the reasons she was toned down so much in the 12.0 update. Her L2 was absolutely devastating.

Another example of this phenomenon is Rocket Raccoon. His L2 and L3 effectively do the same damage and subsequent bleed damage. However, Rocket's L2 has a chance to crit (especially when awakened). As such, Rocket should NEVER save for an L3 if you can help it.
  • Båłł_ČrůsherBåłł_Črůsher Posts: 7
    edited February 2019
    Ahh.. I see. It was startling because my duped 4* r5 Angela was getting wasted after one hit with little previous damage. Boo~ guess I'll stick with Psylocke in the future
  • muddy17muddy17 Posts: 227
    also take in the fact that she has the godslayer buff..
    muddy17 wrote: »
    also take in the fact that she has the godslayer buff..

You're thinking of Gamora

• muddy17muddy17 Posts: 227
    no, the local node is godslayer
    muddy17 wrote: »
    no, the local node is godslayer

My mistake. It's been some time since I ran map 2.

• Two words. Bring Heimdall
  • Philly3974Philly3974 Posts: 360
    Ahh.. I see. It was startling because my duped 4* r5 Angela was getting wasted after one hit with little previous damage. Boo~ guess I'll stick with Psylocke in the future

Also remember that Angela has a class disadvantage against SW
  • Yo, just wanna point out I noticed a fix in this regard after the following upgrade. I get that some people prolly assumed I maybe don't know what I'm talking about, but duped 4* close to maxed out Angela with 98% power being KO'd in one hit was clearly not right. Thanks for taking notice and action, current state is far more appropriate.