**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Void and KM synergy not working

ackrite26ackrite26 Posts: 51
edited February 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
I’m playing through monthly quest with Void and KM in my team however Void is not regenerating 2% health when applying one of his intimidating debuffs.

Is it not working?

I’ve tried it with all combinations of intimidating debuffs and made sure there was no heal block on the nodes.

I just regen the same +2 as per my masteries.

Comments

• Options
    Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    edited February 2019
    ackrite26 wrote: »
    I’m playing through monthly quest with Void and KM in my team however Void is not regenerating 2% health when applying one of his intimidating debuffs.

Is it not working?

I’ve tried it with all combinations of intimidating debuffs and made sure there was no heal block on the nodes.

I just regen the same +2 as per my masteries.

There are a couple things to clarify here:

1) The synergy regenerates 1% health to Void each time an IP buff is placed, not 2%

2) The regeneration is not constant. If you land an L1 and place an IP debuff, you'll get 1% of your health back as a 1 time burst of regen. There will be no buff displayed, you'll just get the green numbers and your health bar will increase. The number of IP debuffs you have is irrelevant. No matter how many IP debuffs are on the enemy, if you stack an additional IP debuff, you will gain 1% health with this synergy.
  • Options
    ackrite26ackrite26 Posts: 51
    edited February 2019
    Thanks, yeah the 2% was a typo was meant to be 1%.

I understand it is not constant but I could not see my health bar increase by the 1% when I applied a debuff or the quick regen rate display in green.
    I would enter a fight, take no damage and still have the same health I started with.

When I try it today it is indeed increasing my health by the 1% in the health bar.