**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Aspect of Chaos bugged in Uncollected EQ?

Darkness275Darkness275 Posts: 806 ★★★★
It happened twice, against Storm and Rhino - but both times Aspect of Chaos would swap health, but when it swapped back it would actually just give us both the lowest %.

Both fights I was using 6* Sentinel - both fights I let them take me down to 7% (Storm) and 4% (Rhino) - when I failed to kill them before the swap, both times it negated the full health bar so we both ended up with around 4% health. The swap worked perfectly fine on the other fights in this path, swapped back and forth as normal.

Comments

• Darkness275Darkness275 Posts: 806 ★★★★
    Just ran through some of these fights again (the overlapping parts of the two paths) and everything worked as it should. Not sure what could have caused that issue.
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    Who were you using? Sounds a bit like a heal block was inflicted on the enemy.
    Fjolnir wrote: »
    I got into a rut on this path and had to use void for 1 fight. Why does this node count as a regen when the heath is being transferred? The wording says SWAP not regen.

Perhaps OP hit the enemy with a heal block ?

This is just how it works. I'm not sure there's another in-combat way to regain health without some form of regeneration. If you'll notice, you lose the health by taking damage as well.

Keep this in mind in case you're ever fighting an enemy with rage or safeguard where damage is capped at a fixed %. If they do, when the their health bar switches, they will only lose 2.5% of their health. This can be problematic if you're not ready.

Come to think of it, I've never used Magneto on this node. Perhaps his signature ability would interact with this node in an interesting way.

Guilotine's sp2 should also have an interesting imteraction with this node.
    It does.

• Darkness275Darkness275 Posts: 806 ★★★★
    Who were you using? Sounds a bit like a heal block was inflicted on the enemy.

I was using Sentinel, I mention that in the first post. I didn't consider heal block because I thought it was a full swap, so I guess the node considers it as an instant regen/degen rather than a true swap? So heal block/heal reversal would prevent the full health bar from swapping over. Good to know.