**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Forum Text Box

V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
So I’m not sure if this is the right category and I tried searching this with no luck. The past few days I have been having issues with the forum’s commenting. Every time I try to post a thread or comment, my keyboard covers the text box so I can’t see what I’m typing. It’s very annoying. I’m using an iPhone 8 if that helps. Please help me fix this.

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    So I’m not sure if this is the right category and I tried searching this with no luck. The past few days I have been having issues with the forum’s commenting. Every time I try to post a thread or comment, my keyboard covers the text box so I can’t see what I’m typing. It’s very annoying. I’m using an iPhone 8 if that helps. Please help me fix this.

It happens to me sometimes. It's device-related. Exit out of the browser completely then reopen it. Works for me. If all else fails, restart the device.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★

It happens to me sometimes. It's device-related. Exit out of the browser completely then reopen it. Works for me. If all else fails, restart the device.

Unfortunately I’ve tried this multiple times. I’ve closed out of the tabs, closed the app, and restarted my device multiple times. Still having problems.
    I’m really sorry to be annoying and tagging mods but this really annoying and I can’t really function very well on forums. Any way to please help?

@Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Miike
    Hello guys? Any help?? Why am I being ignored?
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,280 ★★★★★

It doesn't affect the bottom line so no one cares. I had to switch browsers. I started using Safari again and so far so good. On iPhone 8+.
  • King363672King363672 Posts: 403 ★★★

I know it's out of the topic ,still want to ask how is your mcoc experience on iPhone 8

It doesn't affect the bottom line so no one cares. I had to switch browsers. I started using Safari again and so far so good. On iPhone 8+.

At least I got some response. Thanks for the suggestion. I’ll try it.
    King363672 wrote: »

I know it's out of the topic ,still want to ask how is your mcoc experience on iPhone 8

My experience is good. Very rarely will I experience lagging/crashing. Can’t complain at all.
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Yep. I brought this up in Kaylee's thread. Also, that GD draft popup covers the box too.

She added it these to the possible improvements.
    Hamin wrote: »
    Yep. I brought this up in Kaylee's thread. Also, that GD draft popup covers the box too.

She added it these to the possible improvements.

So it sounds like something I’ll just have to wait for them to fix.

By the Safari is working great. Thanks for the tip @BigPoppaCBONE. Much appreciated!